CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 21, 2009, 08:03 PM
Veteran

Default How to copy Blu-Ray and rip or convert Blu-Ray disc to other video formats

sponsored links

How to copy Blu-Ray and rip or convert Blu-Ray disc to other video formats

“What program is available to rip Blu-Ray disks to hard drive for playing?” “Is there any good one-step programs for ripping Blu-ray discs?” “What program could directly rip or copy CSS protected DVDs (.*vob) or Blu-Ray Discs (.*m2ts)?” “Is there a Blu-Ray Ripper program has all the follow functions like: copy, rip or convert DVDs and Blu-Ray DVDs; automatically removes the CSS or Blu-ray+security lock and the region code from Blu-ray disc; edit the movies like cropping, trimming, watermark adding, audio replacing, effect adjusting, etc; rip or convert DVDs and Blu-Ray movies to MP4, MOV, WMV, OGG, 3GP, FLV, etc manageable file size for watching on a computer, iPod, iphone, PSP, Zune, game console or PMP; support batch conversion, files merging, high converting speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, maximum compression ratio and minimum video loss?”

Absolutely [B]“Yes”[/B], and there is such a program—[B]Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper[/B](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/) will give you all above services, moreover, it will automatically detect and help Windows XP users to install UDF Reader 2.5 to read Blu-Ray DVD, so you need not to install any other third software. And now I will guide you to control this tool step by step.

[B]Step1:[B]Download and install this Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper(***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/), the main interface will pop up.[/B]

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_ripper_interface.jpg[/img]

[B]Step2:[/B] [B]Import DVD or Blu-Ray DVD files into this program[/B]
Please add DVD [B]or Blu-Ray DVD[/B] files into this program by clicking button[B] “DVD Rom”[/B], [B]“DVD Folder” “IFO/ISO”[/B], and then this interface will be shown.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/import.jpg[/img]

[B]A. Load from DVD Rom[/B]: DVD files can be automatically detected and recognized from DVD Rom via this program.
[B]B. Load DVD folder[/B]: Sometimes DVD folders stored in your hard drive, it shows like “[B]Video_ts[/B]” folder and “[B]Audio_ts[/B]” folder and Blu-Ray DVD shows like [B]BDMV/STREAMS[/B] folder. You can click the “[B]Video_ts[/B]” folder or [B]BDMV/STREAMS[/B] folder to load it onto the program.
[B]C. Load ISO image files[/B]: You may amount your ISO files in the daemon tools and then load the DVD file from the virtual DVD drive.
[B]D. Load IFO files[/B]: Click to import DVD files and load IFO files.

[B]Step3: Set output format and destination folder.[/B]
This program allows you to set the output format and destination folder, you only need to choose the format and the location you want from the lists of the drop-down profiles of [B]“Format”[/B] and [B]“Output”[/B]. You have the choice to rename the files and merge many video into one file, take photos, set advanced settings and more. Please see the follow image.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_import1.jpg[/img]

[B]Notice: [/B]If you only want to copy the DVD, Blu-Ray DVD to you hard disc for playing, please click the down list of [B]“Format”[/B], and select [B]Copy—Directly copy[/B].
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_profile_copy.jpg[/img]

[B]Step4: Start ripping[/B]
Once you have done the above settings, just click[B] Convert [/B][B]first[/B][B]and then hit[/B][B]the[/B][B] Start [/B][B]button in a new window[/B], you could see an interface be capable to check the converting process, confirm the time elapse, time left, estimated size. And sometimes you want to have a rest, please choose shut down computer after conversion.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/run.jpg[/img]

[B]Other functions you may need:[/B]
[B]1: Set advanced settings[/B]
If you are professional in customizing movies, you can set the advanced settings to optimize the movie on changing [B]Video Codec, Bit Rate, Video Size, Frame Rate, and Aspect Rate[/B] of video as well as[B] Audio Codec, Bit Rate, Sample Rate, and Channels [/B]of audio by clicking button[B] “Settings”[/B].
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_profile.jpg[/img]

[B]2. Trim video.[/B]
It is used for select the wanted clips for converting, for maybe you don’t want so large size or the whole footage. So click[B] “trim”[/B] to cut.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_trim.jpg[/img]

[B]3. Crop video.[/B]
This function could be used frequently, because most of us don’t like watch some movies which have black sides or some people we don’t like to see. So choose this function and click “[B]Crop”[/B], you can enjoy them in widescreen.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_crop.jpg[/img]

[B]4. Add watermark.[/B]
Maybe you want to add logo to protect copyright of the video or add image to beautify your work or even want to add other video to your video for advertising or just for fun, it can be also come true when you choose [B]“Image/video watermark”[/B]. And if you want to add text subtitle to better illustrate the video, please select [B]“Text watermark”[/B]. Then click [B]“Enable”[/B], you can add what you want.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/blu_ray_textmark.jpg[/img]

You could also do some adjustment of the effect or replace the audio for fun. Just click the [B]Effect [/B]to adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, and hit [B]Audio Replace[/B] to import the audio you wanted to add or instead of.

Thanks for spending your time on reading this article, wish all the knowledge could help you a lot.

in addition,there are some different kinds of converters ,be interesting,you can click[B]here[/B](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/) to enter

Last edited by jessie3026; Oct 21, 2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 01:25 AM

Moyea Video Converter has release many other new products. You can have a visit on it during your coffee time. Maybe you could find out what you need.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 01:43 AM
Veteran

Hello everyone, recently Moyea is holding a number of activities, there are many sweepstakes, are you interested to join us? There will be a lot of prizes waiting for you. Come on ,Please click [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/products/]here
Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:09 PM
Veteran

Do you like watching movies? Do you like to collect high-definition movies? You are movie lovers do? If you are, then you heard
Moyea Video Converter(***********.my-video-converter.com/products/) do? It can help you to solve any difficulties encountered in this area.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie3026 View Post
Do you like watching movies? Do you like to collect high-definition movies? You are movie lovers do? If you are, then you heard
Moyea Video Converter(***********.my-video-converter.com/products/) do? It can help you to solve any difficulties encountered in this area.
Wow...

i tried [B]Moyea Video Converter [/B]which is really powerful to convert videos with ease and excellent output quality, like avi, mpw, wmv,vob, mov, etc.

what made me excited is its advanced audio and video sync technology...

many many thanks!
Old Oct 28, 2009, 02:59 AM
Veteran

Thank you very much. If you have any problem about it, please leave the message to me.