CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 29, 2009, 04:44 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Flip Video to iMovie - How to import flip video to iMovie with Flip Video to iMovie

sponsored links

iMovie is a video editing software application which allows Mac users to edit their own home movies. It was originally released by Apple in 1999 as a Mac OS 8 application bundled with the first FireWire-enabled Macintosh model. Since version 3, iMovie has been a Mac OS X only application bundled in the iLife suite of Macintosh applications.

The Flip Video is a simple camcorder for digital video created by Pure Digital Technologies, a company bought by Cisco Systems in March of 2009. Variants include the Flip Ultra, the Flip Ultra HD, the Flip Video Mino, and the Flip Video Mino HD.

If you recorded a few video clips with the Flip Mino or Flip Ultra, and when you tried to import the video files from flip video to iMovie, only to find out that you couldn't. Apparently, you're not alone, because you'll find there are plenty of other people with the same problem.

Flip Video to iMovie Converter is a program specially designed to make Flip Mino and Flip Ultra work well with iMovie, iTunes and QuickTime. It can convert flip video to mp4, dv for iMovie, and convert flip video to QuickTime. mov for QiuickTime.

How to import flip video to imovie for edit with Flip Video to iMovie Converter?

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/imovie/flip-video-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add Flip Video Files
Free download Flip Video to iMovie Converter, install and launch Flip Video to iMovie. Then open your flip videos, select the desired files to convert, and load flip video files to program.

Step 2: Set output video
Select the target video format by click profile list, e.g. "MPEG-4 Movie (*mp4)".

Step 3: Convert Flip Video to iMovie
Finally, press "Start" button to begin converting flip video files to .mov format for using in iMoive.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/imovie/flip-video-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Nov 08, 2009, 09:46 PM
Veteran

Thumbs up iMovie import DVD, DVD to iMovie - How to import dvd to imovie on Mac OS X

iMovie is a video editing software application which allows Mac users to edit their own home movies, which because of its powerful features and a good user interface, it has been loved and sought after by mac user. In just a few steps, you can add movies to your website, publish them on YouTube, and create versions for iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. But how do i import dvd to imovie for edit?

DVD Converter for Mac is the best DVD to iMovie Converter software, the powerful DVD to iMovie Converter for Mac OS X users is a professional tool to importing dvd movies into imovie, put dvd clips into imovie. imovie import dvd will solve your all problem with import dvd into imovie.

How to importing dvd movie into imovie, transfer dvd clip to imovie?

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/imovie/dvd-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add DVD clips
Download, install and run iMovie Mac DVD Converter, then click "Open DVD" button, select a DVD in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD information, such as chapter and title etc. will be showed in the file list.

Step 2: Select output format: "MPEG-4 Movie (*mp4)"
Select the iMovie friendly file such as MP4 as the output format.

Step 3: Convert
click "Start Ripping" button on the main interface, to start extracting the file.

Step 4: Importing convertion mp4 files to imovie
Launch iMovie, go to "file > import movies". Select the converted MP4 video then click "import".

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/imovie/dvd-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Nov 26, 2009, 12:46 AM
Veteran

Talking Flip Video Converter, Convert Flip Ultra HD/Flip Mino HD video files to avi/mpg/wmv

The Flip Video is a simple camcorder for digital video created by Pure Digital Technologies, a company bought by Cisco Systems in March of 2009. Variants include the Flip Ultra, the Flip Ultra HD, the Flip Video Mino, and the Flip Video Mino HD. The standard definition Flip camcorders captures video in 640x480 resolution at 30 frames per second, using the MPEG-4 ASP video compression. The high definition version captures video at 1280 x 720 resolution using H.264 video compression, AAC audio compression and the MP4 file format.

Flip Video Converter is an intimate friend of Flip video Camcorder. Owning it, you can encode flip video to common video formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MKV, VOB, DV, 3GP, MOV, RM, RMVB and extract audio track from the referred video formats to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, MP2, AMR, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MKA, and RA files.

Flip Video Converter is the best video converter software that can convert flip video files for playback on most popular players including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry, Google Phone, Moilbe Phone and more. This Flip Converter has powerful video editing function, supporting movie trimming, cropping and effect adjustment. You can set brightness, contrast, saturation and choose the suitable resolution for your players.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/flip/flip-video-converter.htm[/img]
Old Dec 14, 2009, 05:23 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up iMovie import YouTube, YouTube to iMovie,How to import YouTube video files to iMovie

YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. But iMovie don't support youtube video files format *.flv. How do i import youtube to imovie[/b]? First, we need convert youtube video files to imovie support video files format, then import conversion youtube to imovie.

YouTube to iMovie Converter not only can import youtube video files *.flv into imovie, but also can import all popular video files avi, mod, tod, mpg, wmv, vob, 3gp, 3g2, mkv, mts, m2ts, tp, ts, dv, dat,hd video, etc. into imovie. iMovie import YouTube is the most powerful Mac Video Converter for you to importing video to imovie on Mac OS X (Leopard supported).

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/imovie/youtube-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Dec 15, 2009, 09:02 PM
Veteran

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]

Christmas is coming! I found that Most products on Moyea websites give a huge [b]discount[/b].
For me, I am intending to convert video to my PSP, so I will use powerful [b]Moyea YouTube Converter[/b] which is much cheaper now. It has a [b]discount of 30%[/b].
I think it is a good news for me and you all.
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/4175437527_302a88a15d.jpg[/img]

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/
Old Dec 29, 2009, 06:13 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up DVD Backup for Mac, Mac DVD Backup How to backup Protected DVD on Mac OS

Some people want to backup their favorite movies to better save your original DVDs, DVD Backup for Mac is professional DVD Backup software for Mac user that provides the best way to Backup DVD on Mac. With this powerful Mac DVD Backup software you can easily backup DVD on Mac OS X with high DVD Copy quality. DVD Backup for Mac software allow you to backup DVD movie in 1:1 ratio like backup DVD9 to DVD5, backup DVD5 to DVD5, backup DVD9 to DVD9 easily. With DVD Backup Mac, you can Backup DVD movies to VIDEO_TS, ISO Image or DVD Player Media and directly backup DVD to new blank DVD on Mac OS X.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/dvd-backup-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
convert flip to imovie, flip video to imovie, imovie import flip, import flip to imovie, transfer flip to imovie