CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 03, 2010, 10:21 PM
Veteran

Talking Kodak Video Converter - Convert kodak video to MP4/MKV/FLV/SWF/WMV/AVI

sponsored links

Convert kodak video files with the best Kodak Video Converter, import kodak video to various devices and upload kodak video to youtube and other website.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/kodak-video-converter.htm[/img]
Old Aug 10, 2010, 06:39 AM
Veteran

Talking How to edit and play Sony DCR SD video on Mac

Free guide and tips for how to import Sony DCR SD video to iMovie/FCE/FCP on Mac OS X(including Snow Leopard) for editing with Mac Sony DCR Video Converter. Free Download!

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-sony-dcr-video-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Aug 22, 2010, 12:21 PM
Veteran

Talking MXF to MP4 - Convert mxf file to MP4 on Mac with Mac MXF to MP4 Converter

Convert mxf file to mp4 with the powerful Mac MXF to MP4 Converter you can easily convert mxf to iPod .mp4, iPhone .mp4, iPad .mp4 with simple steps.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mxf-file-to-mp4-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Aug 27, 2010, 12:13 PM
Veteran

Talking Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac

When I asked "How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac?" to my friends, nobody can help me, they have no idea. I searched in google and learned a lot. I know how to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac. Now, let me share what I have learned.

Some digital Camcorder models (just like I.E JVC Everio) save their videos in the .MOD video format. These files are often accompanied with small .MOI files. And other brand camcorders such as JVC MOD camcorders, Panasonic MOD camcorders or Canon MOD camcorders save their videos in the .MOD video format.

At last, I found a perfect software to solve my problem. It is MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac. With MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac I convert my MOD videos which recorded by my JVC camcorder during vocation in Europe with my family.

By using Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter, I convert MOD to QuickTime and I even can import MOD to iMovie for further editing. The Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter also allows me convert MOD to other pop video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV etc. So I can playback MOD video on iPod, iPad, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc.

If you have MOD video and want to import MOD to QuickTime for playing, you should use MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV. During conversion, you can trim, crop video, and merge videos into one file. And there are some versatile functions. Get it now, you will never miss it.
Old Sep 08, 2010, 06:09 AM
Veteran

Talking MXF to FLV - How to convert mxf file to flv on Mac with Mac MXF to FLV Converter?

The best Mac MXF file to FLV Converter for you to convert mxf file to flv and upload mxf file to internet like youtube, the MXF to FLV Converter for Mac is the best partner for you to convert mxf files.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-mxf-file-to-flv-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Sep 27, 2010, 03:24 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to import/convert asf to imovie with ASF to iMovie Converter?

ASF to iMovie Converter is the best imovie import asf converter for mac users to convert asf to imovie HD, iMovie'08 or iMovie'09 support video formats like DV, MPEG2, MPEG4, MOV.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-asf-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Tags
convert flip to imovie, flip video to imovie, imovie import flip, import flip to imovie, transfer flip to imovie