CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 09, 2009, 07:40 PM

Default How to directly Rip blu ray to MP3 with BestHD Blu Ray To MP3 Converter?

sponsored links

This is the step by step guide of BestHD Blu Ray To MP3 Converter/Ripper to show you how to convert blu ray disc to MP3

BestHD Blu-ray To MP3 Converter(
***********.besthdsoft.com/blu-ray-to-mp3-converter.html) Blu-Ray DVD To MP3 converter can help you share your Blu-Ray on more devices, like iPod, iPhone, MP3 player.

Blu-ray To MP3 Converter Extract your blu-ray disks (BD) or DVDs to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2, AIFF, AU, etc., and supports shutting down the computer automatically, etc.

Set the begin and end time when you preview the file. Support batch and segment conversion. More settings for you to opt.

Blu-ray To MP3 Converter Official Site: ***********.besthdsoft.com/blu-ray-to-mp3-converter.html ||Blu-ray To MP3 Converter Guide : ***********.besthdsoft.com/Guide/bluraytomp3guide.html

In this interface you can conduct a variety of operations such as setting the begin and end time for the conversion through the preview window ,capture the beuatilful pictures of movie, setting the output parameter and more. Now ,let us explain step-by-step.

Step 1: Import Blu-Ray or general DVD
Click File->Add Blu-Ray/DVD or directly Click "Add Blu-ray" button to load Blu-Ray/ DVD into Blu-Ray to MP3 Converter, the file titles would be shown in the information list.

Step 2: Select output format

Click "Profile" drop-down list to choose output format .

Step 3: Adjust video settings
Switch to Tools->Settings panel or directly Click "Settings"button , you can adjust the video size, video quality, channel, audio quality, and specify the output path. Click “OK” to confirm the settings.

Step 4: Rip Blu-ray DVD
Click Action->convert or directly Click "Start" button to start convert you'll see the ripping process of Blu-ray to the format which you need with amazing speed. A moment later, you'll get your satisfactory conversion.

Only Price: $39.95

BestHD Bluray to MP3 Converter FREE Download: ***********.besthdsoft.com/download/Blu-Ray-to-MP3-Converter.exe

BestHD Blu-Ray Ripper: ***********.besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-ripper.html

Blu-Ray To AVI Converter: ***********.besthdsoft.com/blu-ray-to-avi-converter.html
Old Nov 10, 2009, 12:46 AM

In my experience, there is another better choice for you all.I have been using [b]pavtube[/b] (***********.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper/)[b]Blu-Ray Ripper[/b] which I find in google since last year. It brought me alot of fun and convenience. It is very professional in converting, and it surely can convert almost all the popular formats easily. Its most wonderful spot is the perfect sync tech which, I dare to say, is the leader in this area. Ihave tried several converters and havent found a better one than it. Its high output quality satisfied me very well. The bothering problems, such as the output files cant work, the file cant be converted or some else, never happen to me.So I promise it will never disappoint you as well.

Tags
blu ray to mp3 converter