CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 30, 2010, 08:15 PM

sponsored links

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/iphone-transfer.html[/img]iPhone transfer[/b] and [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html[/img]iPod transfer[/b] instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
Old Jan 31, 2010, 03:07 AM

DVD Converter Suite(***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) is the perfect combination of Aiseesoft DVD Ripper(***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html), Aiseesoft Total Video Converter(***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html) and Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer(***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html). With it, your can enjoy your DVD/ videos on your portable devices at will!
Old Jan 31, 2010, 07:51 PM
Veteran

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html]mod video converter[/b]. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html]mod converter[/b] also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html]video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.
Old Feb 01, 2010, 06:20 AM
Veteran

Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dpg-converter.html]DPG Converter[/b]. it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dpg-converter-for-mac.html]DPG Converter for Mac[/b]. and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-dpg-converter.html]DVD to DPG Converter[/b] will help you to do that.
Old Feb 02, 2010, 06:57 PM
Veteran

DVD movie disc is really easy to be broken. how to make a copy of it? i use [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-copy-for-mac.html]DVD Copy for Mac[/b] to help me to do that.
it is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
Old Feb 03, 2010, 07:19 PM
Veteran

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html]DVD Ripper[/b] to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html]Video Converter[/b]. it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use [url=***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html]DVD to iPod Converter to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use