CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 14, 2009, 09:54 AM
Veteran

Default MOD to MP4 Converter for Mac - mac mod to mp4 converter

sponsored links

MOD to MP4 Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/[/img] can convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder *.mod to mp4, mov, mpg, dv, mpeg, flv, mkv, avi on Mac OS X.
Mod to MP4 Converter for Mac [img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/[/img]can convert the .mod files recorded by most popular digital camcorders such as Panasonic SV AV100, Canon MOD Camcorders, JVC and Panasonic to mp4 on Mac OS X then enjoy it on your computer, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Blackberry, PSP, Creative Zen, iriver, iPhone 3G S, iPod Touch, iPod shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, and other Portable Devices.

Step by step to convert mod to mp4 for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/[/img] users?
We can not play camcorder MOD files on Mac OS X with QuickTime or iTunes. We can not play MOD files on my new iPhone 3G S. MP4 is a commonly used to store digital audio and digital video streams on Mac OS. It can be compatible with MP4 players. Thanks for MOD to MP4 Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/[/img]. Now We can play them on my iMac and watch them on my iPhone 3G S on the way.
***********.mod-converter-mac.com/images/mod-converter-for-mac.jpg

After load MOD files, We can preview any specify video clips. When previewing the MOD clips, we can create thumbnails with one click. The image can be saved as bmp, jpg, png format.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/load-mod-files.jpg

Crop the play area of movie to remove black areas. Adjust the playing area of the movies to fit for your player and your favor.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/crop-clips.jpg

Trim MOD video clips to select start and end time. Clip any segment of your camcorder movies by set the exact start and end time or just drag the slide bar.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/trim-mod-files.jpg

Select 'MPEG-4 (*.mp4)' as output format. We can Merge several chapters of movies into one file. After finishing the settings, we start the conversion process of MOD to MP4 files. This professional JVC, Panasonic, Canon Mod to MP4 Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/[/img] fully compatible with Mac OS X, support Leopard and Tiger, which manage on computers with either Power PC or Intel processors.
Free Download Mac MOD to MP4 Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mp4-converter-for-mac/[/img] now to have a free experience!
Old Nov 15, 2009, 01:14 AM
Veteran

Default How to rip DVD to MKV WMV MOV M4V MP4 AVI FLV MP3 AAC on Mac with Mac DVD Ripper.

The dvd ripper for mac[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] being billed as an all-in-one software may not an ideal helper at the critical moment. The dvd ripper for mac[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] which is only being said magic may not a truly friend when it comes to the practice. Yet this mac dvd ripper[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] is absolutely not that kind of multimedia converter. The dvd ripper mac[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] has got great appreciation from almost every movie lover who have used it. Facts prove that it is a practical, friendly, rich-featured and powerful dvd ripper.

DVD Ripper for Mac [img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] brings people much more convenience and joy by ripping dvd to various video formats like MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG-4, ASF, 3GP, MPG, FLV, TS, F4V, DV and audio formats including MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, AAC, MKA, OGG, WMA, AU, AVM2, AIFF etc.

At the beginning of this article, we say it is a distinctive but excellent mac dvd ripper[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] . Here we explain the reasons to you. This compatible dvd ripper mac is compatible and not contradictory with popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes 9, Final Cut Pro, PPT, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc on Mac OS X. The realization of ripping DVD clips and merging the files to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, MySpace and other video sharing websites make the dvd ripper mac almighty and intelligent.

If there are only above special features, it could not be a perfect mac dvd ripper[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] . The truly unique advantages of the dvd ripper mac[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] are its powerful Video Editing functions like setting Brightness, Contrast and Saturation, cropping frame size, trimming segments from DVD, merging files. All of these form the practical, remarkable and reliable dvd ripper for mac[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] .

Concise but not simple introduction to operate the dvd ripper for mac[img]********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/[/img] :

First: Do as follows after launching the mac dvd ripper on your mac os x to add DVD files.
********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/main.jpg

Second: In the previewing window, you could get you beloved pictures by clicking the capture button and restore them.
********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/snapshot.jpg

Third: This is for those who would like to get personalized effects. Make the series setting of the movie just as you need. Set output video and audio parameters, Merge output videos into one file, Select subtitle and audio track, Crop output video size, Trim segments, Adjust effect of the output video and so on. These functions are so easy and intuitive; you may use it the first time you meet it.
********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/1-setting.jpg
********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/2-settings.jpg
********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/3-effect-filters.jpg

Forth: When all the necessary steps have done, your only left thing is clicking “convert” button and waiting few seconds for the amazing output movies.
********dvdripper.formacosx.com/dvd-ripper-mac/convertion.jpg
Old Nov 15, 2009, 09:16 PM

thanks for sharing...
after a nice vacation, i collected lots of MOD files from my comcorder and planed to play them on my iPhone with my friends.
However, they were not played directly on iPhone in the format of MOD. Some persons recommended me try [b]Moyea MOD Converter[/b] for its high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality as well as its advanced audio/video synchnization to prevent any audio/video issues.

So i did. and [b]Moyea MOD Converter [/b]met all my needs, which is really valuable.

many many thanks!
Code:
my-video-converter.com/mod_converter/
Old Nov 16, 2009, 05:00 AM
Veteran

Default MOD to BlackBerry Converter for Mac- mac mod to blackberry mp4, 3gp, avi, wmv, mp3, m

MOD to BlackBerry Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-blackberry-converter-for-mac/[/img]can convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder *.mod to BlackBerry MPEG-4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, MP3, M4A, AAC, AMR, WAV, WMA on Mac OS X.

MOD to BlackBerry Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-blackberry-converter-for-mac/[/img]can convert the .mod files recorded by most popular digital camcorders such as Panasonic SV AV100, Canon MOD Camcorders, JVC and Panasonic to BlackBerry on Mac OS X[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-blackberry-converter-for-mac/[/img] then enjoy it on your computer, BlackBerry 8800, BlackBerry Pearl, Pearl Flip, BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Niagara, BlackBerry Storm, PSP, iPod, iPhone, etc and other Portable Devices.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 09:22 PM

In my opinion,there is another better choice to do it very well.[b]Pavtube[/b] MOD Covnerter for mac is an ideal tool for people who are using digital cancorders, such as JVC Everio, the Canon FS100 and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders.I can backup the recording videos in my computer or mobile devices.Also i can very conveniently convert and compress MODs as i like.And now i am really a fan of it.What i said cant express how wonderful it is.And u will never know how wonderful it is unless u have a try.Hope u love it too.
***********.pavtube.com/mod-converter-mac/
Old Nov 17, 2009, 07:03 AM
Veteran

Default DVD Creator for Mac - Burn AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MP4, M4V, MPEG, DAT, VOB, 3GP, 3G2 and

DVD creator for mac[img]********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/[/img] has the following main benefits for you to deserve. You never find DVD burning software like this mac dvd creator with such abundant functions.
A: Burn AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MP4, M4V, MPEG, DAT, VOB, 3GP, 3G2 and even HD videos such as TS, TP, TRP to DVDs.
B: Flexible functions to edit your videos such as cropping video, trimming video length, and setting Brightness, Contrast and Saturation etc.
C: Create DVD Slideshow with customizable DVD menu.
D: The output formats include DVD movie, DVD Disc, DVD Folder, DVD IFO file.

Do you have encountered such a situation when you would like to share your videos to your family or your friends? Make a dvd is definitely a good choice. The problem is that an iDVD can't support some video formats. DVD Creator for Mac[img]********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/[/img] can then help you a lot at this time.

The mac dvd creator[img]********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/[/img] provides a highly customizable DVD menu for you. What’s more, mac dvd creator[img]********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/[/img] provides pre-set DVD menus and also lets you edit them by selecting menu elements from different templates, frames and buttons, and adding your own texts.

User-friendly guide for you to operate the dvd creator for mac[img]********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/[/img]:
One: After you run the dvd creator on your mac os x. Add the videos you want to convert. They will soon be displayed on the right of the interface. This professional mac dvd creator[img]********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/[/img] give you the ability to change the sequence of conversion by dragging them in the pane.
********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/add.jpg

Two: Make the series of video settings like Effect Function, Trim Function, Crop function. These functions are for the special needs. If you are an green apple, just keep the default settings. You are sure to get the most high quality video output.

Three: Customize DVD menu in this steps. We provide several wonderful templates, frames and buttons for your choice. If you think the templates are not so satisfied, click element (template, frame, button or text) on the menu, edit it in the right pane.
********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/customize.jpg

Fourth: There is a problem worth considering. Sometime the output may not be the expected effect. With this dvd creator in hand, you never need to worry about that. Because it allows you to preview your DVD project, if they are not so prefect, just go back to make changes.
********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/previewing.jpg
Fifth: When the entire settings have done, start the burning and few seconds later, you will finish your task.
********dvdcreator.formacosx.com/dvd-creator-mac/burning.jpg