CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 04, 2010, 05:48 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/img]mod video converter[/b]. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/img]mod converter[/b] also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/img]video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.
Old Jan 06, 2010, 05:38 AM
Veteran

Here, I share a best [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html[/img]Video Converter for Mac[/b], which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/img]Total Video Converter[/b].
Old Jan 11, 2010, 05:35 AM

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html[/img]iPhone Ringtone Maker
if you are a Mac user:
try this [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html[/img]iPhone Ringtone Maker
Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html[/img]iPod Transfer
Old Jan 12, 2010, 05:26 AM

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html[/img]DVD Converter[/b] Suite.
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/img]mod video converter[/b]. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/img]mod converter[/b] also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 05:24 AM

Here, I share a best [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html]Video Converter for Mac[/b], which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this [b][url=***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html]Total Video Converter[/b].
Old Jan 16, 2010, 03:16 AM
Veteran

[b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/mts-converter.html[/img]MTS Converter[/b] is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/hd-video-converter.html[/img]HD Converter[/b] that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
[b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/m2ts-converter.html[/img]M2TS Converter[/b] can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.