CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 22, 2009, 06:40 PM
Veteran

Default Convert FLV to MP3 on Mac OS容asier and faster

sponsored links

Convert FLV to MP3 on Mac OS容asier and faster
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/4118602601_35f697258f.jpg[/img]
Do you have a batch of Youtube videos downloaded or Flash videos? Are you disappointed that you can not extract the music or audio from them? Now, with [b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac[/b], a powerful program, you needn稚 worry about it any longer.

First, let me give a brief introduction of Moyea FLV Converter for Mac. It is specially designed for Mac users to convert FLV or Youtube videos to other regular video formats like MP3, AAC, MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MPG, WAV, WKV, FLV etc for playback on many popular players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, or even some editing software for editing such as iMovie, FCP, Final Cut Express. Moreover, this program applies optimized audio and video sync technology, which can greatly ensure excellent audio and video effect avoiding losing much quality.

Then I would like to offer you guys the easiest way to complete the whole conversion.
[b]Step one[/b], download Moyea FLV Converter for Mac and run it.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/flv_converter_mac/main_interface.jpg[/img]
[b]Step two[/b], hit 鄭dd to import your FLV videos to this program, set output video format as MP3 and then specify destination folder by default or locate one of your favorite file path.
[b]Step three[/b], click 鼎onvert to start the conversion.
Once the conversion is finished, you can easily and fast drag the converted FLV files to your beloved MP3 players for enjoying.
Additional info,
[b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac[/b] supports converting the videos downloaded from video-sharing websites like YouTube, Hulu, ABC, FOX, Google Video, NBC, etc.

Its multii-thread encoding technology speeds up the conversion speed, which can save you much time to convert a video.

The program has its own built-in codec, which will not install any codec on your computer, so as to avoid the unexpected codec issue.

Above all, it boasts editing features like audio replacement, watermark adding, snapshot capturing, cropping, trimming and so on.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter_mac/
Old Nov 28, 2009, 03:20 AM
Veteran

I appreciates all of people designed it.
and i will recommend [b]Moyea iPod Video Converter[/b] to my friends and those people who are in need.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_to_ipod/