CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 28, 2009, 08:21 PM

Default A reliable method to convert MKV to MP4 without audio/video issues

sponsored links

A reliable method to convert MKV to MP4 without audio/video issues

Have you caught in the situations as below: I have a bunch of HD MKV files that I am trying to convert to MP4 for playback on my Apple TV. Although I tried handbrake for most conversions but on this it just does not work right. Either the program quits unexpectedly or if I get a file it plays back with choppy video. Visualhub works but I have noticed that the quality is not the best.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/mkv%20win.jpg[/img]

If you are just looking for a reliable method of converting 1080p and 720p MKV to 720p MP4, the following guide may be greatly helpful for you.

Okay, just use a program to make it. Here I would take [b]Moyea MKV Converter[/b] for example to demonstrate the detailed steps.

First, free download [b]Moyea MKV Converter[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1: Load the MKV files you want to convert into this program[/b]

Tip: Tick the checkbox [b]Merge into one file[/b], you can join multiple files into a big one.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/MKV%20main%20interface.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2: Output settings[/b]

Select the output format as MP4 from the drop-down list [b]Format[/b] as well as set the destination folder from the [b]Output[/b].

In addition, it allows you to select codec from the profile panel.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/mkvmp4.jpg[/img]

Therefore, you can convert MKV files to MP4 with excellent output quality.

[b]Step 3: Convert[/b]

After all the output settings finished, you can start converting by clicking the [b]Convert[/b]. Later, you could open the destination folder and put them on your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, Creative Zen, Apple TV, X box 360, etc.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/converting.jpg[/img]

Tip: It supports batch conversion so that you can save much time and energy, compared with other similar tools. Due to [b]Moyea MKV Converter[/b], our digital life has becoming more and more colorful and wonderful.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/mkv_converter/
Old Nov 29, 2009, 09:13 AM

Talking convert Converting all videos to HD Video

I recommend you a useful tool that can convert Converting all videos to HD Video
Convert video and AVCHD to DVD, DivX DVD
Create Blu-ray Folder for PS3 and Blu-ray Player
You can search this software from here:
***********.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+HD+Video+Converter&btnG=Google +Search&aq=o&oq=
***********.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm
it called "E.M. HD Video Converter". It is easy to use,
it is not only convert your favorite videos to various HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc. but also create Blu-ray folder for PS3 and Blu-ray player. besides, E.M. HD Video Converter can easily burn all videos and AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to DVD, DivX DVD.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 01:38 AM
Veteran

The Function of produce is very powerful and conversion speed is very fast,I have tried to use it,very perfectly!

As far as I M concerned that [b]Moyea DVD ripper[/b] is a powerful software for ripping dvds or dvd movies to other video formats like avi, mov, dvix, mkv, mp4, mp3, wmv, wtv and etc for the purpose of importing them to your iPod, iPhone, iriver, xbox, zune, apple tv, psp or even web-sharing websites like youtube.
Besides, this converter is compatible with Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/products/dvd_for_mac/
Old Apr 30, 2010, 08:52 PM
Veteran

Convert video for your iPad on Mac

Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

Related information:
********maximumitblips.dailyradar.com/story/batches-video-conversion-with-moyea-video-converter/