CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 30, 2009, 07:47 PM

Default How to Convert HD Videos for iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune/Apple TV, etc. on Windows 7

sponsored links

Convert HD Videos for iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune/Apple TV, etc. on Windows 7

Hi, babys. Are you still annoying at enjoying HD videos on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Apple TV, or other popular MP4/MP3 players?

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/2009110607.jpg[/img]

Ready? Here we go.
I will share with you the easy and efficient way to make it with a powerful program I am using now-[b]Moyea HD Video Converter[/b]. At the same time, I will list several reasons to explain why I choose [b]Moyea [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/hd_video_converter/]HD Video Converter[/b] among those similar programs on the market.
[b]1: Friendly interface to use without any trouble.[/b]
[b]2: Easy-to-use editing options[/b]
[b]3: Faster conversion speed to spare you at least half of conversion time.[/b]
[b]4. Excellent output quality without any audio/video issues.[/b]
[b]5. Perfect after-sale services.[/b]

The step-by-step guide will be showed as below:
Free download [b]Moyea [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/hd_video_converter/]HD Video Converter[/b], then install and run it.
[b]Step 1[/b]. Add the HD files into this program by clicking the [b]Add[/b] button.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/hd_video_converter/2009110600.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2[/b]. Select the output video/audio format (like [b]MP4/AVI/WMV/MOV/VOB/MPEG/MP3/ACC[/b], etc.) workable to your devices as well as adjust the output parameters of the conversion by clicking the [b]Settings[/b] button to open the setting panel as below:

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper/2009110609.jpg[/img]

In addition, it allows you select the optimized resolution according to your devices:

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/hd_video_converter/2009110601.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3[/b]. Select the destination folder.
[b]Step 4[/b]. Start conversion by clicking the [b]Start[/b] button.

After the whole operation, you can add the converted files to your iPod. iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc. for playback

Tips: [b]Moyea HD Video Converter[/b] also offers the wonderful editing functions to crop, trim, replace audio, add effects or watermarks on the HD videos for great enjoyment.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/hd_video_converter/