CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 06, 2009, 08:11 PM
Veteran

Default Mac MKV Converter, converting MKV files to AVI, Divx with subtitles .(Snow Leopard)

sponsored links

Mac MKV Converter, converting MKV files to AVI, Divx with subtitles (Snow Leopard)

“Hi, I have been surfing around the interbutts for at least a week now trying to find a solution to this.

I want to convert MKV files into a format my DVD player actually can play, say, avi or divx. Having a Mac is actually a handicap here, since there doesn't seem to be that many programs being able to do this. I have tried a dozen of different programs, each of them failing. Handbrake seemed to be the best, but it keeps crashing on me whenever I try to convert. I actually managed to convert one film but not the rest. I recently got a hold of divx converter, but it seems that it can't support MKV files, only convert them into it. I'm looking for a reliable one. It seems I have tried everything now, help please?”

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/mkv%20to%20avi.jpg[/img]

Have you caught the same or similar issues extracted from videohelp.com? Actually I had the same experience. But now I could easily solve it since I tried a professional program called [b]Moyea MKV Converter for Mac[/b] which is designed to convert MKV to any other popular video or audio formats with ease on Mac OS X (Snow Leopard).

Ready? The following part will show you the easiest and fastest method to convert MKV to AVI/Divx, etc with subtitles on Mac via [b]Moyea MKV Converter for Mac[/b]?

[b]Preparation[/b]: Free download [b]Moyea MKV Converter for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1: Load MKV files into this program[/b]

[b]Step 2: Set output settings[/b]

After the files are loaded, you can select the output format as AVI or Divx from the drop-down list “[b]Format[/b]”. And you can click the “[b]Browse[/b]” to set the output folder for saving the converted files. Otherwise, the converted files will be saved in the default folder the program generates.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/main_interfaceavi.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3: Set advanced settings[/b]

After click the “[b]Settings[/b]” button, you can adjust parameters on the profile window to get your desired resolution and aspect ration. After all, there are lots of big screen products on the market, like iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, etc.

[b]Step 4: Convert[/b]

Click the “[b]Convert[/b]” to start converting after all the settings are done.

[b]PS[/b]: [b]Moyea MKV Converter for Mac[/b] is not only a powerful MKV converter, but also a wonderful editor. Therefore, if you want to edit MKV files, you can easily make it by clicking the “[b]Edit[/b]” button to open the editing window. And it is very easy to operate for its friendly interface.

Hope it helps!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/mkv_converter_mac/
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:27 PM
Veteran

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]

Thank you for sharing! After using many [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] , I find that [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] is the best one to use. With it, u can import video files to any editing software such as Sony Vegas or Movie Maker. Also, you can convert video files to other regular video formats for watching or sharing.
I hope it will works for u guys!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Old Feb 02, 2010, 04:13 AM

for mac users: ***********.macnn.com/articles/09/08/10/moyea.dvd.ripper.released/