CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 08, 2009, 10:35 PM
Veteran

Default How to Put Your Blu Ray DVD to Your iPod/iPhone?

sponsored links

Blu-ray movies are replacing the standard DVD movies for its sharper, brighter, and more detailed. You will feel you are watching movies in theater except the size of your and you are in your home. Blu-ray is so nice that many people will think of putting them on their iPod or iPhone. It is possible that if you have a nice [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html[/img]Blu Ray Ripper[/b] and maybe an
[b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html[/img]iPod Transfer[/b] and
[b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/iphonetransfer.html[/img]iPhone Transfer[/b]

[b]Part 1: How to Rip Blu Ray DVD movies to iPod iPhone video format?[/b]

Before you run this blu-ray ripper you need to install any dvd
Here is a free download link:
********static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

[b]Step 1: Load your BD[/b]

Load your BD disc in to your blu-ray driver.
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2650/4170099535_a8ba152e0d.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2: Output Profile[/b]

Choose your output profile from the drop-down list according to your need. You choose output

format as the generatoin of your iPod and iPhone.
You can also set the specific settings of your output video, such as ''resolution'“video

bitrate” “encoder” and so on.

After you have done all the tings above, you need to click the start button to convert your blu-ray disc.

[b]Tips:[/b]

You can also do many video editing works about your output video.
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2729/4170859604_6a6f3ccedf.jpg[/img]

[b]1. Effect:[/b]
You can adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” of your output video and also you can select to use
the “deinterlacing” function which make your video more enjoyable.
[b]2. Trim[/b]
To pick up any part of your BD movie to converter, you can use “Trim” function.
[b]3. Crop[b]
You can choose any play area to convert by using the Crop function.
[b]4. Watermark[/b]
You can add your own watermark on the output video, the watermark can be words and also picture. You can choose the font of your words and other really enjoyable function

[b]Part 2: How to Put Your Movies on Your iPod iPhone?[/b]

[b]Step 1: Run[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html[/img]iPod Transfer and Plug your iPod or iPhone to your computer[/b]

This powerful iPod Transfer can recognize your iPod or iPhone automatically and show the info of your iPod or iPhone on the interface.
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/pc-to-ipod-transfer.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2: Choose the movie[/b]

Click the "Computer to iPod/iPhone" button and you are allowed to choose file and folder.

You just need to find your converted movie on your computer and click ok. Your movie will be delivered to your iPod or iPhone directly.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 06:44 AM
Veteran

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-copy-for-mac.html[/img]
it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html[/img]
to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html[/img]
that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 12:07 PM
Veteran

I use [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html[/img]DVD to iPod Converter or [b][img]***********.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-converter.html[/img]DVD to iPhone Converter[/b] to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 07:56 AM
Veteran

Merry Christmas, hope you can enjoy our discount!
Old Dec 26, 2009, 05:56 PM

Share it ,hope others like it.Share it ,hope others like it.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 03:30 AM
Veteran

I know a really nice [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/img]video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can also a [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/ts-video-converter.html[/img]TS Converter and [img]***********.aiseesoft.com/hd-video-converter.html[/img]HD Converter[/b] that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.