CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 19, 2009, 07:28 PM
Veteran

Default How to Import Blu-ray or General DVDs to Final Cut Express for Editing on Mac?

sponsored links

How to Import Blu-ray or General DVDs to Final Cut Express for Editing on Mac?

Final Cut Express is a non-linear video editing application created by Apple Inc. It is the consumer version of Final Cut Pro and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, which is used by lots of amateur and professional videographers.
[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/importdvdtofce[1].jpg[/img]
Are you trying to make a video using scenes from your Blu-ray or general DVDs, and puzzled about importing them into a format that is workable to Final Cut Express? How to accomplish Blu-ray and DVD to Final Cut Express conversion? Is there any a professional software?

Here I will present the easiest, affordable way according to my own experience, to import Blu-ray or DVD to FCE in acceptable video formats: MOV (*.MOV), DV Format (*.DV) and MPEG-4 Movie (*.MP4).

First, free download a professional program like [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b], install and run it.

[b]Step 1: Locate your Blu-ray or DVD disk or files to this program.[/b]

[b]Step 2: Select the output format like MOV from the profile drop-down list.[/b]

[b]Step 3: Set the destination folder[/b]

[b]Step 4: Convert[/b]

Hit the [b]“Start”[/b] button to begin converting Blu-ray or DVD to MOV.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/2009110601.jpg[/img]
[b]Step 5: Import the generated files into Final Cut Express[/b]

When the whole conversion finished, open the destination folder and import them to Final Cut Express, then you could freely edit them in FCE with ease.

Tips: No matter the Blu-ray and DVD is protected or unprotected, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b] can do the job perfectly. In addition, it can directly create a clone of your Blu-ray DVDs or general DVDs for backup.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/
Old Dec 21, 2009, 09:12 PM

Default import dvd into imovie

DVD ripper for Mac is a professional yet powerful application for Mac users that can rip DVD content and convert into iMovie accepted MPEG-4 (MP4, M4V), MPEG-2, DV, HDV, MOV files with fast conversion speed and best output quality. Besides, the other file formats like AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, 3GP, ASF etc. Furthermore, it can also extract audio tracks from DVD video and export as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WMA, WAV audio files.

DVD ripper for Mac also possesses versatile editing functions, you can make your own DVD videos according to your specific project requirements. For example, you can trim the DVD video to a certain length to use, crop off unwanted parts from the clips, add special effects such as Gray, Emboss or Old film to make your video more artistic. Besides, you can also merge several chapters into a single one video etc. And more can be expected within the program.

[img]***********.dvd-to-imovie.com/tutorials/17-rip-import-dvd-into-imovie.html[/img]
Old Dec 30, 2009, 09:18 PM

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/pro_christmas2009.gif[/img]

[b]Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac[/b] is Mac users’ best choice for directly copying Blu-Ray or DVD videos to hard disc, for ripping and converting Blu-Ray movies, DVDs, even the protected Blu-Ray discs into other popular audio and video formats like AVI, ASF, MPEG, MPG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, etc with high quality.

Why choose [b]Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac[/b] ?

* More powerful to load/convert/copy almost all Blu-ray movies now. ([b]NEW![/b])
* Rip, convert and backup Blu-Ray discs, DVD, protected Blu-ray movies diretly.
* Super high output video/audio quality and fast converting speed.
* Convert Blu-Ray videos to MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 to edit in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Avid, etc.
* Compress big Blu-ray movies into smaller size with no quality losses.
* Support to keep 1080i, 720p, 1080p resolution and 5.1 channels.

[b]Key Features[/b]:
Directly backup Blu-ray or DVD movies on hard disc for playing on Mac
Rip Blu-ray discs and DVDs directly
Unrivaled ripping Blu-Ray movie speed
Owesome audio-video sync quality
Support all popular portable devices
Freely edit Blu-Ray clips
Merging and splitting video as you wish
Built-in codec
Capture images from DVD and Blu-Ray movies when playing

More detail information at: ***********.my-video-converter.com/products/

Code: