CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 28, 2009, 11:42 PM
Veteran

Default Convert AVI to MPG with Moyea Video Converter for Mac

sponsored links

Convert AVI to MPG with Moyea Video Converter for Mac

[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4223284043_bf6994da28.jpg[/img]

"I purchased the moyea software because the avi files generated by my camera were not recognized by my new iMac. With moyea I was able to convert the avi files to mpg files and use them in iMovie on my Mac. I found this software through a google search. I was pleased with the quality of the conversion." After getting this news from a certain forum, I couldn’t help downloading this software and I started to test it. Here comes my tutorial on guiding you how to convert AVI to MPG.

As we know, Audio Video Interleave, also called AVI for short, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. It is a common format accepted by many independent media players. However, it can not be absolutely supported by some special ones. Okay, how to convert AVI to MPG?

[b]Step One:[/b] Download and install [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b], then the following picture will pop up.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_converter_mac/maininterface.jpg[/img]
[b]Step Two:[/b] Import AVI files to this program using "Add" button, specify output video and audio format by drop-down list of Format, and then locate the destination folder.
[b]Step Three:[/b] Edit video files
Click "Editor" to enter the editing interface.
Click the "Trim" bar to to split the current title or chapter by dragging the Start Time slider to set the start time, and dragging the End Time slider to set the finish time. Then you can rip any segment from the video on Mac as you want.
Click the "Crop" to cut the unwanted video fragments.
By extending "Effect" button, you will have access to several options like Simple gauss blur effect, Aged film, gray, flip color, invert, and more for much better quality.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_converter_mac/video_trim_mac.jpg[/img]
[b]Step Four:[/b] Set advanced settings
"Settings" button enables you to freely modify the video/audio CodecName, Size (pix), BitRate (kbps), FrameRate (fps), Channels and etc.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_converter_mac/settings_mac.jpg[/img]
[b]Step Five:[/b] Start the conversion
Once the above steps finished, you can begin the conversion by hitting “Convert” icon on the main interface.

[b]Key features:[/b]
[b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] is an all-in-one software which can convert almost all the video or audio formats, including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, Tivo, MOV, MKV, WMA, M4A, OGG, MP3, AC3, RM, etc. After the conversion, you can drag the converted files to popular players like iPod, iPhone, Creative Zen, Zune, PSP, or editing software like iMovie, FCE and FCP.

It supports batches conversion.

This program applied multi-thread encoding technology, which speeds up the conversion speed up to 2 times faster than the similar tools.

It enables users to replacing original audio with another one

With advanced audio and video sync technology adopted, it can completely eliminate the out of sync issues.

In terms of its OS supported, it is compatible with Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, v10.5 Leopard and v10.6 Snow Leopard) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Old Jan 06, 2010, 06:56 AM

Default Convert AVI to MPG with Moyea Video Converter for Mac

Im looking for a PHP app to convert various video file formats mpg, avi, etc to a Macromedia Flash .fla file.

Thanks in Advance

Subikar
Old Jan 12, 2010, 03:35 AM

[b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] is very easy-to-use and self-explanatory, which gives you a very clear and simply way to convert between almost all popular videos. It also supports converting HD, AVCHD videos (*.mod, *.tod, *.m2ts, *.m2t, *.mts, *.tp, etc) from DVs or camcorders (JVC, Panasonic, Cannon, Sony, etc.), DVDs (*.vob etc.), YouTube (*.flv, *.f4v) to MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4R, etc with best quality.

With this [b]Mac Video Converter[/b], you can put all videos to popular portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones and so on for great enjoyment, or import to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, FCE, etc for further editing, or insert to PPT for presentation; or even upload to YouTube for sharing.

Personally, sincerely hope Moyea Video Converter for Mac can help you!

More detail information at ***********.my-video-converter.com/products/