CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 08, 2010, 09:03 PM
Veteran

Default YouTube Converter, Download and Convert YouTube videos for portable devices

sponsored links

YouTube Converter, Download and Convert YouTube videos for portable devices with one-click

Often, you may meet the problem that the YouTube videos downloaded can not be played on your portable devices. In fact, the main reason is that iPod, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, Creative, Zen, etc. can only play some certain format, like MP4, while YouTube videos are usually in the formats of FLV or F4V. Therefore, you need a video converter to convert FLV/F4V to MP4, H.264, etc. workable to these devices.

Now, with [b]Moyea YouTube Converter[/b], you must be greatly excited to download and convert YouTube FLV/F4V simultaneously with high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.

[b]Notes[/b]: [b]Moyea YouTube Converter (Downloader and Player and Converter)[/b] is an all-in-one program, which can free download YouTube videos from YouTube and quickly and efficiently convert the video file to MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, VOB, MOV, MKA, MPG, MP3, AC3, 3GP, M4A, etc. for playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, Creative, Zen, etc.

Here is the step-by-step guide which you may need.

Preparation: Free download Moyea YouTube Converter here, install and run it.

Click one of two icons on the main interface to select “[b]New download[/b]”, and then paste the YouTube URL you copied from video info section from YouTube to the URL blank. After that, the window will pop up as follows.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/youtube_converter/2009102302.jpg[/img]

Tick the checkbox “[b]Convert to video[/b]”, then select the output format you need from the drop-down list “Convert to”. (In addition, you can choose the appropriate one from the optional formats to iPod according to the aspect of your iPod like 640*480, 768*576, etc.)

Click the “Settings” button; you can reset the profile such as [b]video codec, size, bitrate, framerate, audio codec, samplerate, bitrate, channels to get the desired quality as you want.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/youtube_converter/2009102303.jpg[/img]

Next, please enter the name of the video file you want to download and convert or just rename it in another one as you wish in the “Save as” blank, and select the destination folder you want to save it in the blank of“Save to”.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/youtube_converter/2009102304.jpg[/img]

Next, click the “OK” button in the add URL panel to download and convert the YouTube file.

Well done with this YouTube Converter, you can import the downloaded and converted file to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc. for playback.

Hopefully the article will be greatly helpful for you.
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/youtube_converter/
More detail information at: ***********.my-video-converter.com/
Old Jan 17, 2010, 08:14 PM
Veteran

Moyea YouTube Converter is a powerful YouTube downloader and YouTube converter, which allows you to easily download, convert, sort out web videos (*.flv, *.f4v) from YouTube, Google Video, Fox, Myspace, and other more video-sharing websites. Use it, you can download any web videos (*.flv, *.f4v); backup and sort out the downloaded videos to the library, create your own FLV/F4V playlists and playback them with independent player; convert any FLV/F4V to other formats like 3GP, WMV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MKA, DVD, WAV, MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, MP3, AC3, M4A, etc., so that you can playback them on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Blackberry, 3G mobile phones, or any other portable devices. And this YouTube Converter also works well on Windows 7.

More detail information:
youtube to itunes
youtube to ipod
youtube to iphone
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/youtube_converter/
youtube download
Code:
********reg.moyea.com/download/?n=www.my-video-converter.com

[img]********i50.tinypic.com/2vrzms0.jpg[/img]