CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 08, 2010, 08:14 PM
Veteran

Default How to import Youtube videos to Quick Time on Mac OS X Snow Leopard?

sponsored links

How to import Youtube videos to Quick Time on Mac OS X Snow Leopard?

[img]********farm4.static.flickr.com/3516/4079452888_cb218aa773.jpg[/img]

I always hear people asking the question like "Is there a way for me to convert and edit Youtube videos with Final Cut Express, iMoive?" To be frank, Iíve frequently met the problem as them. To solve the problem, I searched for different ways via a plenty of forums and chatting rooms. Accordingly, I choose the best solution which is easy, fast and superb in operation. Now, here, I would like to share my own experiences with all of you and hope them will be of great help for you.

The easiest way is to use [b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac[/b]. It can fast convert videos from Youtube, Google videos or even Hulu to versatile editing software such as FCE, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and etc. In addition, if you wish, you can convert these videos to media players, including Quick Time, Real Player, VLC and etc.

Then let me show you how to import Youtube videos to Final Cut Express:
[b]Step 0[/b]: download this Program and install it as below:
[b]Step 1[/b]:load your Youtube videos (single or batches) to this converter using "[b]Add[/b]" icon, select output format like MOV compatible with Final Cut Express by drop-down menu, and hit "[b]Browse[/b]" to specify export file path you want.

[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2499/4078645667_3b4c4954f4.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2[/b]: click "[b]Start[/b]" icon to launch conversion.
[b]Step 3[/b]: once it finishes conversion, you can immediately import converted Youtube videos to Final Cut Express for editing.
The whole operation process is extremely simple and nimble.
[b]Tips[/b]:
[b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac[/b] is compatible with old and new Mac OS including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, v10.5 Leopard and v10.6 [b]Snow Leopard[/b].
By the way, this program supports 1024*768 or higher resolution display, so you needn't worry about its output video quality.
Last but not least, this program enables users to convert FLV/F4V files downloaded from YouTube, Hulu, MySpace, Fox, ABC, etc. or encoded with other program to a plenty of portable players such as iPod, iPhone 3Gs, PSP, Zune, Xbox, cell phones and so forth.

All the best

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter_mac/
Old Jan 17, 2010, 03:03 AM

[b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac is an easy to use and powerful [b]FLV Converter[/b], which can convert FLV files to most popular video formats, including AVI, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MP4 and High-Definition video formats, etc. Both the quality and speed of conversion are excellent. It also can convert FLV videos to MP3, AAC, M4A, RA, WMA, WAV audio formats.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter/
Old Jan 27, 2010, 08:39 AM
Veteran

Default How to download and convert videos from YouTube and other video-sharing sites on Mac

Step 1, Launch iTube Studio and Login your Mac account.

When you first launch the program, you will get a pop-up window asking you to input the password of your Mac login account. This step is very important for the program's Sniffer function. Please follow the steps as stated in the pop-up window below:
[IMG]***********.youtube.converter-for-mac.com/images/guides/login.jpg[/IMG]

After re-launching the program, you can turn on the Sniffer function.

Step 2, Download online Videos (Free)

Open the web page of the video you want to download, and when it starts to play, the program can automatically detect it and begin to download it. You can open multiple web pages to download several videos at a time.

All the download tasks will be under Source list. Under the source list you can have a clear view of the Thumbnail, Object File Name, file Length, Download status and Source File of the videos.
[IMG]***********.youtube.converter-for-mac.com/images/guides/main.jpg[/IMG]

At the bottom of Source list panel, you can see the control bar for download:
[IMG]***********.youtube.converter-for-mac.com/images/guides/tool.png[/IMG]

Start: Click to start to download the file selected.
Stop: Click to stop a download task.
Delete: Click to delete the selected download task.
Rename: Click to input a name. The name will be used as its output name. You can only rename a file after it is completely downloaded.
Open: Click to open the folder where the downloaded videos are saved.

Step 3, Play the videos on Mac (Free)

From the Source list, you can preview a downloaded YouTube video by clicking Play button or double-clicking the downloaded video. See the figure below:
[IMG]***********.youtube.converter-for-mac.com/images/guides/play.png[/IMG]

You can also use iTube Studio to play your own FLV videos on your Mac. Click the Add button, find the directory where your FLV files are saved, and select the ones you want to play.

Step 4, Convert Videos

Select the files you want to convert from the Source List, and click the Convert button to convert the selected files. In the Convert window, choose the output format for your mobile player from the "Format Preset" drop-down list, specify the output directory, and click OK to start conversion.

[IMG]***********.youtube.converter-for-mac.com/images/guides/convert.png[/IMG]

Note: If a selected file from the Source List has not been completely downloaded, it will be automatically converted after it is downloaded.

You can also add local FLV files saved on your computer to convert them. Click the Add button, find the directory where your FLV files are saved, and select the ones you want to convert.

----------------------------------------
***********.youtube.converter-for-mac.com