CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 16, 2010, 09:42 PM

Default How to Convert Video to iPod, Movies or TV Episodes for Playing?

sponsored links

How to Convert Video to iPod, Movies or TV Episodes for Playing?

Hello, everyone, do you have any good plan in your holiday? To take risks? To travel? To enjoy Hollywood? Of course, different people have different plans, as for me, I would like to travel in all kinds of good scenic in my holiday and enjoy Hollywood on my iPod in the leisure of the trave, like district 9, The Final Destination, 9 Nine and so on.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-29/convert-movie.jpg[/img]

Well, it seems a good idea, isn't it? But I encountered a big trouble at the beginning of the action that is how to transfer these favorite movies from my computer to watch right on my iPod. At last I searched lots of related info and found out the best solutions to make it. iPod supports two kinds of video encoding format, MPEG-4 and H.264, so I must convert movies to mp4 acceptable to iPod, then I can comfortably and freely enjoy them anytime and anywhere.

While in the process of hunting a perfect movie video converter to iPod, I faced another tough problem to choose the best movie converter for my great enjoyment. I tried several converters, and finally choosed [b]Moyea iPod Video Converter[/b] as the best one for its audio and video sync technology and super high fast conversion speed.

Here I would like to share with you the concrete steps as below:

[b]Part one[/b]: Converting movies to mp4 acceptable to iPod

After free download this video converter here, install and run it. Then you can add movie files into this program by clicking the "Add" button.

Click the "Profile" drop-down list to select the targeted output format, like mp4. And click the folder icon "Output" to specify the path where to load the output files.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-29/video-to-ipod.jpg[/img]

Click the "Settings" button, a window will pop up. Then you can adjust bitrate, frame rate and the aspect ratio of the movie and even select the channel of the audio to meet your need.

In addition, you can combine several movie files together to enjoy them without any interruption via checking the opinion on the main interface "Merge into one file"

Click the "Snapshot" button to capture images, and the images will be located in the default output folder if we don't specify where to load them.

Leave the resetting to start converting by clicking the "Convert" button.

[b]Part two[/b]: Transferring the converted movies to iPod.

1) Be sure that there is iTune software installed.

2) Connect iPod with PC and open iTune, the software will automatically recognize the connected iPod.

3) Click the upper left corner of iTune file panel, and add the converted movie file to Library, then click "OK" button.

4) Move the cursor bar to the left side of device iPod (device name) in the iTunes main interface, and right-click "Synchronize" option, then the movies is transferred to iPod successful.

Now, with this Video to iPod everyone can freely and comfortably enjoy the converted movies anywhere and anytime, and TV Episodes, Videos, etc can also be converted and transferred on iPod in the same way.

More products information:
Video to iPod
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_to_ipod/
Video to iPhone
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_to_iphone/
Video to PSP
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_to_psp/
Video to 3GP
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_to_3gp/
Old Jan 30, 2010, 03:56 AM

Enjoy any DVD/Blu-ray/Video on iPod with Moyea iPod Converter Ultimate

Moyea iPod Converter Ultimate is an easy-to-use iPod tool, integrating all advantages of Moyea Video to iPod Converter, DVD to iPod Converter and Moyea Blu-ray Ripper, which supports conversion from various popular video formats, DVDs and Blu-rays (protected and non-protected) to those iPod workable formats (MP3/MP4, AAC, etc) or other popular video/audio format. With Moyea iPod Converter Ultimate, you can extract any part of your videos or DVDs and convert them in batch at high fast conversion speed and perfect output quality.
Additionally, Moyea iPod Converter Ultimate offers powerful editing options like cropping, trimming, adjusting volume, adding watermarks/effects and replacing audio, etc. it also adopts audio shutdown function so that you could have your computer shutdown automatically once the conversion is done.
Feature Highlights:
1) Intuitive and friendly interface
2) High fast DVD/Blu-ray/video to iPod conversion speed with excellent output quality
3) Merge/join/combine several DVD chapters or video clips into one
4) Decrypt and convert any DVD and Blu-ray to iPod
5) Adjust audio and video parameters with ease
6) Estimate output file size and finish time
7) Advanced audio and video sync technology
8) Support TrueHD, DTS-HD audio conversion
9) Directly copy/backup any DVD and Blu-ray discs
10) Perfect after-sale service
System Requirements:
Windows NT4.0 + SP6/2000/2003/XP/Vista + Windows 7
Adobe Flash Player 7 or above;QuickTime Player 6.0 or above
Windows Media Player 9.0 or above
At least one DVD drive
CPU: 1GHz or above Intel or AMD processor
512MB RAM or above;1GB above hard disk space available
Download Moyea iPod Converter Ultimate:
Code:
********download.moyea.com/ipod_converter/ipodconverter_setup.exe
Old May 06, 2010, 04:15 AM

Default HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

********zyghrz.com/pic/0416/Windows-one-home-server.jpg

[b]Windows Home Server[/b] is a home server operating system from Microsoft. Announced on 7 January 2007, at the Consumer Electronics Show by Bill Gates, Windows Home Server is intended to be a solution for homes with multiple connected PCs to offer file sharing, automated backups, and remote access.

Your life has gone digital - it is time to simplify your life so you can easily access your files, photos, videos, and music from any PC or TV in your home, or even while away from home. Windows Home Server was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer.

To my surprise, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] begins to support Windows Home Server OS, which allows users to share their desirable videos everywhere.

***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/