DVD Creator for Mac - convert and burn DVD Mac, Mac DVD Creator
DVD Creator for Mac
DVD Creator for Mac is a excellent Mac application that can create and burn DVD for playing on DVD player. With it you can convert MP4, M4V, MPA, MPG, MPEG, MOV,3GP, 3GP2, FLV, VOB, DAT, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, AVI to DVD Mac and burn DVD movie on Macintosh.
This Mac DVD Creator is the best dvd burner for Mac OS X users. It is absolutely professional Mac DVD burning software.
DVD Creator for Mac allows you to edit your video files by trimming, cropping and adjusting video effect.
You can also arrange your video files into video titles with a customizable menu. This program offers various templates and options to edit the menu easily.It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL color-encoding, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect ratio, set after done, and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
The DVD creator for Mac OS X provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing options to help you burn personalized DVD. iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac supports abundant DVD formats, DVDC5 and DVDC9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
This Mac dvd burner can burn DVD movie to be played on portable and home DVD players.
Download iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac for free and enjoy making your own DVDs with DVD Creator!
How to create DVD and burn DVD movie on Mac OS X?
This step-by-step guide will show you how to use DVD Creator for Mac OS program to convert and burn all sorts of movies to DVD on Mac OS X. Any format movie you have, you can convert and burn them to DVD and burn to DVD disc.
1. Free Download DVD Creator for Mac, run it on your macintosh. We provide only Intel Version.
2. Click "Add" button to load movies that you would like to create DVD. Then The added video files will be listed on the right board of the interface, and each file will be a title in your DVD.
Double click the added file and it will be played in the right Preview Pane.
3. Edit your DVD Menu. You can create your own DVD menu. Click the "Menu" button on the bottom right of the main interface to edit the DVD's menu.
iskysoft dvd creator mac
Here You can also customize your DVD menu by:
* Customizing Thumbnail
You can choose a picture from your hard disk as the thumbnail image of a title. Click on a title and click the Customize Thumbnail button to find a picture from your hard disk as the thumbnail of the title.
* Customizing Background Image
Click the Customize Background button and choose a picture from your hard disk as the background image of the current page.
* Adding Background Music
Click the Customize Sound button to add an audio file from your hard disk as the background music of the current page. You can click the Remove Music button to remove the added audio file.
4. Preview and burn DVD movie on Mac OS.Before burning your DVD, you can select your DVD type and the output quality at the bottom of the main interface.
Then click "Burn" button to set burning settings and burn your DVD movie on Mac OS.