CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 26, 2010, 08:29 PM
Veteran

Default How to Put and Play Movie on HTC Hero, HTC Eris?

sponsored links

How to Put and Play Movie on HTC Hero, HTC Eris?

HTC is one of the world's largest Smartphone manufacturers, primarily manufacturing Windows Mobile devices. In 2008, HTC built its reputation over the world for the launch of HTC Touch Diamond, directly threaten the position of iPhone at that time. Then HTC made the world's first Android phone, the HTC Dream, more commonly known as the HTC or T-Mobile G1.

Now HTC Smartphone includes HTC Hero, HTC Droid Eris, HTC Touch HD, HTC HD2, HTC Touch2, Touch Diamond2, HTC T-mobile G1, HTC 3G, HTC Dream etc. And this HTC smart phone can play video in MP4, 3GP etc, and music in MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV.

[b]How to Add, Put and Play Movie, Music on HTC Hero, HTC Eris?[/b]
Today I could focus on the way to put and play any movies and musics on HTC Hero, HTC Eris, HTC Touch, etc. Now we have known that HTC Hero and HTC Eris can play video in MP4, 3GP, music in MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV. So if we had lots of videos in other format, what we need is just a powerful Video to HTC Converter—[b]Moyea Video Converter[/b], which can convert all movies like MPEG, TiVo, FLV, F4V, SWF, Divx AVI, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS, MKV, WMV, DTS, TrueHD, AC3, FLac, OGG, etc to MP4, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc for playing on HTC Hero, HTC Eris, etc.

[b]Step-by-step guide: [/b]
[b]Step 1: [/b]Download Moyea Video Converter, install and run it.

[b]Step 2: [/b]Please click"Add" to import kinds of movies/musics you want to put on HTC Hero or HTC Eris, etc to this program.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2010/02/play-movie-on-htc-hero-htc-eris.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3: [/b]Click the pull down icon of "Format" to select output format like MP4, 3GP, AAC, MP3, etc from Common Video or Audio which is compatible with your HTC Hero, HTC Droid Eris, HTC Touch, etc. Then click folder icon of "Output" to choose the folder your want to save the converted files.

[b]Step 4: [/b]Start the conversion from movie to HTC Hero, HTC Eris.
After conversion, you can put the music; put the movie on your HTC Hero, HTC Eris for enjoying now.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you want to put and play DVD, Blu-Ray movies on your Droid, you could select [b]Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper[/b](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/). For Mac users, please choose similar products for Mac.

Now, thanks for your reading, and hope you could enjoy the program and well [b]put and play movie on HTC Hero, HTC Eris[/b].

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/

Tags
crack video, moyea video converter, my video converter, video convert, video file