CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 03, 2010, 02:15 AM
Veteran

Default Upload HTC Hero videos to Youtube—it is possible

sponsored links

Upload HTC Hero videos to Youtube—it is possible

With Android market becoming increasingly popular worldwide, various smartphones based on Android operating system like HTC handset, Motorola, Samsung, etc have came onto the market last year and this year. No doubt, HTC Hero, based on Android OS, is the third Google mobile. People’s first impression of it is its polished touchscreen and 5 megapixel camera. That is, its Touchscreen with easier UI works very well and it is equipped with a 3.2-inch screen that offers the resolution of 480×320 pixels. When taking picture with such a mobile, you can get high quality photos. Besides, the camera includes autofocus but lacks flash. Aside from its basic features like making calls, watching videos, this handset gives the access to network for more exciting activity like sending emails, chatting, etc.

Seen from its specifications and reviews wrote by its users, you will notice that flash videos are not available on the HTC Hero now. In detail, it supports formats such as MP3, AAC(AAC, AAC+, AAC-LC), AMR-NB, WAV, MPEG-4, H.263 and H.264. As it well known, Youtube is a big video sharing and uploading website, from which Youtube fans can freely watch on-line news, video and movies. When transferring movies or camera videos from the HTC Hero to Youtube, you may encounter many setbacks for the time consumed or video clips lost. As a matter of fact, a powerful converter will help you to convert the mobile formats from MP4 to FLV or F4V (Youtube video format).

After a google search or customer review of video files converting software, you are gonna get several top ones and hesitate to pick one of them. Practice makes perfect! For the cheaper but useful software, you can use [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] which can help you to transfer HTC Hero video formats to Youtube formats in an easier way. With its intuitive user interface and clean buttons of Moyea Video Converter, you will save a lot of time spending on the conversion.

Apart from its basic function of converting various video/audio formats, it has the capacity of guaranteeing the output video and audio quality with the help of its advanced audio and video sync technology adopted. What’s more, it allows users to capture the snapshot images, replace original audio, etc.

Hopefully this software would be a good solution for you to enjoy HTC Hero videos on Youtube or other video-sharing website.

For [b]Mac Video Converter[/b] (used for Mac users).

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Old Mar 28, 2010, 02:35 AM

Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b]. I like it.

More infomations:
********community.brandrepublic.com/forums/t/21880.aspx

Tags
crack video, moyea video converter, my video converter, video convert, video file