CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 11, 2010, 01:28 AM
Veteran

Default How to convert and edit MTS or M2TS to MOV(QuickTime)on Mac?

sponsored links

How to convert and edit MTS or M2TS to MOV(QuickTime)on Mac?

"I am working on a project. But videos are recorded on an HD camcorder that records on HDD in the format of MTS. As you know, the MTS or M2TS files can not be read on Mac which is really annoying. Is there an easy way to convert MTS to MOV so that I could do the project?"

Have you caught into the same or similar situation like this person? Or when you want to view MTS or M2TS files from your AVCHD camcorders, your QuickTime Player can not read them, not to mention the editing on iMovie. Actually I just had the similar experience when I got my MTS files at the first time. Luckily I could easily solve it since I used a reliable program called [b]Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b] after Google search.

Here I would like share the good way to convert MTS to MOV on Mac with this professional AVHCD video converter according to my own experience.

Ready? Free download [b]Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.

Part 1: How to convert MTS or M2TS to MOV on Mac?

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-28/mts/mtsconverter.jpg[/img]

Step 1: Add MTS/M2TS files into this program by clicking the "Add" button

Step 2: Select output format as MOV from the drop-down list and set location from the "Browse"

Step 3: Start video conversion by clicking the "Convert"

Tips: How to improve the converted video quality you need?

Click the "Settings" on the main interface. A profile window will pop up. Then you can freely set resolution, the aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, codec, etc.

In general, the higher bit rate, the large file size will generate.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-28/mts/settings.jpg[/img]

Part two: How to edit MTS or M2TS to MOV for better video/image effect? (Optional)

If you want to edit the MTS or M2TS files before converting them to MOV, the [b]Mac MTS/M2TS Converter[/b] offers wonderful editing functions to meet your need.

Once all the MTS/M2TS files are loaded into this program, you can go to edit panel by clicking the "Edit" button beside the "Add" button. Remember select the video files you want to edit to active the "Edit" button at the first time.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-28/mts/edit.jpg[/img]

Video crop– Allow you to crop the unwanted parts of the video, set the video zoom to 16:9 or 4:3 for your reference.

Video trim– Allow you to set the start time and end time to convert the particle part of the video at your will

Video effect– Make special effect under the "Effect" button, like brightness, contrast and saturation, and you can also select other effect from the drop-down list "Effect". In addition, you can tick the "Deinterlacing" box to remove interlaces of the video to get better image quality.

Watermark– Add text watermark, image or video watermark as you like to the video.

Audio replace– if you want to remove the audio from the MTS/M2TS video or they are no audio, you can add the audio you like to the video with the function. In other words, you could make your own MTV.

That's all. Hopefully the article can help you enjoy or play MTS/M2TS on Mac with ease.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/mts_converter_mac/
Old Apr 02, 2010, 07:20 AM

Moyea Video DVD Converter Ultimate V2.2 Review

Are you still frustrated at how to enjoy all videos and DVDs on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune, 3GP phone, Archos, BlackBerry, HTC, Palm or other media players and devices? Or, do you want to upload some videos and DVDs on YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo, Myspace and other video sharing websites?

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_dvd_converter/video_dvd_converter_pack.jpg[/img]

Don’t worry. [b]Moyea Video DVD Converter Ultimate V2.2[/b](***********.my-video-converter.com/video_dvd_converter/) will give you a favor in a simple way. It is one of the most powerful video DVD converter in the market, which can assist users to convert video or rip DVD to most of other popular video and audio formats at high fast conversion speed and amazing quality. For instance, you can use Moyea Video DVD Converter Ultimate V2.2 to convert video to avi, mkv, mov, vob, mpeg, mpg, flv, f4v, 3gp, wmv, vfw, swf, av3, aac, etc as well as copy or convert DVD to your hard drive or other video/audio formats with subtitles and audio track language.

Additionlly, [b]Moyea Video DVD Converter Ultimate V2.2[/b] is also a good video and DVD editor. With it, you can crop/trim your video, add watermarks/effects and replace audio on your video and more.

[b]Key features of Moyea Video DVD Converter Ultimate V2.2:[/b]

1) Convert among almost video and audio formats with ease

2) Convert and rip DVD to other popular video and audio formats without troubles

3) Super high fast conversion speed and outstanding quality

4) Perfect audio and video synchinization

5) Take the shots you like with ease

6) Adjust audio and video parameters

7) Merge, join and combine several video or DVD files into a big one

8) Support subtitle and audio track conversion

9) Convert TiVo to avi, wmv, mov, mpeg, mpg, flv, f4v, 3gp, flv, f4v, mkv, mp3, mp4, h.264, etc

10) Support TiVo conversion without installing TiVo Desktop software application

[b]System Requirements:[/b]

Windows NT4.0 + SP6/2000/2003/XP/Vista + Windows 7

Adobe Flash Player 7 or above,QuickTime Player 6.0 or above

Windows Media Player 9.0 or above

At least one DVD drive

CPU: 1GHz or above Intel or AMD processor

512MB RAM or above,1GB above hard disk space available

[b]Download Moyea Video DVD Converter Ultimate:[/b]

Code:
********download.moyea.com/video_dvd_converter/videodvdconverter_setup.exe