CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 12, 2010, 03:10 AM

Default How to convert MKV to AVI without audio and video out of sync issues?

sponsored links

How to convert MKV to AVI without audio and video out of sync issues?

Nowadays, video files in the format of MKV are frequently appearing on the network, including movies, TV shows, Music TV, and many other forms. No matter what contents these MKV files are about, we can easily download them as our on-hand video collections so long as we like. To make good control of these MKV files or enjoy them to the great extent, sometimes we need transcode these video resources in this format to other video format, such as AVI, to do other use. In that case, we often need a practical converter to assist us. Although there are lots of MKV converters in the market, which one to choose is a big headache, because most of these programs have problems one or another. Fortunately, one of the MKV Converter released by Pavtube studio is a nice choice among the similar converters, since it can not only finish conversion between MKV and AVI, but also guarantee the output files without audio and video out of sync issues. Now, this post here will tell you how to convert MKV to AVI via the help of Pavtube MKV Converter in detail, just read on it to get what you need at will.

[b]1. Download Pavtube [url=***********.pavtube.com/mkv-converter/]MKV Converter, install and run it.[/b]

As long as you launch it, the following main interface will pop up. Now you can click on "Add" button to import MKV files which you want to convert into this program.

[img]***********.pavmac.com/pic/0912/091225mkv/mkv1add091225.jpg[/img]

[b]2. Select AVI as output format and set destination folder[/b]

After the MKV files are loaded, what you should do next is hitting the drop-down list of "Format" to select AVI as the output format. Also, if you want to join all the MKV files you loaded as a single file, you can tick checkbox "Merge into one file". Moreover, if you donít want to use the save path set by default to store the output AVI files, you can click the folder icon at the end of "Output" to browse and specify a destination folder by yourself.

[img]***********.pavmac.com/pic/0912/091225mkv/mkv1format091225.jpg[/img]

[b]3. Set advanced settings[/b]

Pavtube MKV Converter also permits users adjusting video and audio parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, etc., in that way, you can take charge of the size and quality of the output AVI files. In principle, the larger input values, the better output quality, but the corresponding larger file size. On the contrary, the smaller inserted figures, the more inferior output quality, but accompanying with smaller file size.

[img]***********.pavmac.com/pic/0912/091225mkv/mkv1profile091225.jpg[/img]

[b]4. Convert[/b]

As soon as all the above settings are completed, you can press "Convert" button to start conversion. The interface below will show you clearly about the conversion info, including the elapsed and left conversion time, generated and estimated file size, etc., even you can check "Shut down computer after conversion", so as not to wait around.

[img]***********.pavmac.com/pic/0912/091225mkv/mkvconverter091225.jpg[/img]

Once finished, click "Open" button in the interface showing in step 2, and then you will find out the output AVI files with ease.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 02:53 AM

Default Good job!

Nice sharing for everyone!
Good job!
Thanks!
Old Mar 18, 2010, 04:23 AM

Default :)

Pavtube is easy to use.
And it works well for me.
I love it so far.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 01:33 AM

Default I have to look around for a practical and affordable program to help me out.

I have to look around for a practical and affordable program to help me out. My only objective is to convert these .m2ts files to .avi files, so that I can edit them with Corel Ulead DVD MovieFactory 6 Plus, and burn them into a SD DVD for playback on the DVD player connected to my TV, as well as computer DVD Player software on computers. Fortunately, I came across Pavtube HD Video Converter, it is easy to use and helpful, I finally successfully converted .m2ts files to .avi format, and the output files are in good quality, without any problems while editing in MovieFactory 6 Plus. It is my pleasure to share this HD Video Converter [img]***********.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter/[/img].here

Last edited by harvey438; Mar 21, 2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 10:16 PM

Feel headache to deal with tons of MKV files downloaded from the network on your Mac OS? Congratulations, you are lucky enough to be here, since this thread here will focus on this point and tell you how to convert MKV files to other video formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, etc. on Mac, even the newly released Snow Leopard is supported. I believe some of you are searching solutions to this problem, in that case, just feel free to get whatever you need from this post with ease. The program we will use is called Pavtube MKV Converter for Mac[img]***********.pavtube.com/mkv-converter-mac/[/img], and now let’s have a look at the step-by-step instruction of it together.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 03:40 AM

Default Combined DVD ripper and Video Converter together, Pavtube Video DVD Converter Ultimat

Combined DVD ripper and Video Converter together, Pavtube Video DVD Converter Ultimate enables you to edit and convert any DVD, video, audio and image files to other popular formats including MP4, 3GP, FLV, MPEG-4, AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. In addition, Pavtube Video DVD Converter Ultimate supports almost all the portable devices, such as: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, iPad, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them after few clicks.