CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 21, 2010, 03:52 AM
Veteran

Default Convert PAL DVD to NTSC for playing on NTSC DVD players

sponsored links

Convert PAL DVD to NTSC for playing on NTSC DVD players

Recently, I got a DVD from my UK friend who intended to share her global travel with me. But it won’t play in my US PS3. It was really sad. In order to find the reason and solution about it, I did some Google searches online and finally made it. I guess, some others mgiht have the similar or same items like me. Here I prefer to share my easy-solution so that it will be of help.

First of all, we should know that DVDs are formatted for use on two conflicting regional television systems: PAL/NTSC. NTSC is mainly used in Canada, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, Taiwan, United States and other countries while PAL mainly in most of Europe/Africa, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, North Korea and other countries. Some DVD players only play NTSC or PAL discs, while others can play both standards.

If your DVD player can not accept both PAL and NTSC DVDs like me, you have to [b]convert PAL DVD to NTSC[/b] or [b]convert NTSC DVD to PAL[/b] to make it possible. The tool I recommended is [b][url=***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] which can easily and fastly convert DVD between PAL and NTSC with perfect output quality. Just take PAL DVD to NTSC conversion for example based on my own experience.

After loading all your DVD PAL files into this program, it is allowed to select output format you need (like NTSC DVD) from "Format" as below:

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-31/pal-ntsc.jpg[/img]

As you see, you can also choose the aspect of ratio (16:9 or 4:3) of your DVD to meet your device.

Last but the least. Click the "Convert" button to start [b]PAL DVD to NTSC conversion[/b]. Only several minutes, you will get the MTSC DVD from its destination folder.

That's all. Hope it helps!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/
Old Apr 07, 2010, 07:24 AM

Thanks for sharing…
Actually i searched this kind of program for a long time, and i tried this last week which made me excited for its high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.
In addition, this program offers me perfect after-sale service.
It is really a good tool.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 06:56 AM
Veteran

Convert video for your iPad on Mac

Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

Related information:
********maximumitblips.dailyradar.com/story/batches-video-conversion-with-moyea-video-converter/

Tags
convert dvd, dvd rip software, moyea dvd ripper, rip dvd, rip dvd movie