CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:55 PM

Default How to Import Blu-ray or General DVDs to Final Cut Express on Mac?

sponsored links

How to Import Blu-ray or General DVDs to Final Cut Express on Mac?

Final Cut Express is a non-linear video editing application created by Apple Inc. It is the consumer version of Final Cut Pro and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, which is used by lots of amateur and professional videographers.
[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/importdvdtofce[1].jpg[/img]
Are you trying to make a video using scenes from your Blu-ray or general DVDs, and puzzled about importing them into a format that is workable to Final Cut Express? How to accomplish Blu-ray and DVD to Final Cut Express conversion? Is there any a professional software?

Here I will present the easiest, affordable way according to my own experience, to import Blu-ray or DVD to FCE in acceptable video formats: MOV (*.MOV), DV Format (*.DV) and MPEG-4 Movie (*.MP4).

First, free download a professional program like [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b], install and run it.

[b]Step 1: Locate your Blu-ray or DVD disk or files to this program.[/b]

[b]Step 2: Select the output format like MOV from the profile drop-down list.[/b]

[b]Step 3: Set the destination folder[/b]

[b]Step 4: Convert[/b]

Hit the [b]“Start”[/b] button to begin converting Blu-ray or DVD to MOV.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/2009110601.jpg[/img]
[b]Step 5: Import the generated files into Final Cut Express[/b]

When the whole conversion finished, open the destination folder and import them to Final Cut Express, then you could freely edit them in FCE with ease.

Tips: No matter the Blu-ray and DVD is protected or unprotected, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b] can do the job perfectly. In addition, it can directly create a clone of your Blu-ray DVDs or general DVDs for backup.

***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/

Last edited by alvabaake; Mar 26, 2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 09:25 PM

Excellent product! I love it. It is so easy and straight forward and I have so many options to choose from.
Extremely fastÖeven with going to an external network drive.
Old May 06, 2010, 01:57 AM

Default HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

********zyghrz.com/pic/0416/Windows-one-home-server.jpg

[b]Windows Home Server[/b] is a home server operating system from Microsoft. Announced on 7 January 2007, at the Consumer Electronics Show by Bill Gates, Windows Home Server is intended to be a solution for homes with multiple connected PCs to offer file sharing, automated backups, and remote access.

Your life has gone digital - it is time to simplify your life so you can easily access your files, photos, videos, and music from any PC or TV in your home, or even while away from home. Windows Home Server was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer.

To my surprise, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] begins to support Windows Home Server OS, which allows users to share their desirable videos everywhere.

***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/