CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 26, 2010, 09:20 PM

Default How to convert TiVo files to other media formats like MP4,AVI,WMV,FLV,etc?

sponsored links

How to convert TiVo files to other media formats like MP4,AVI,WMV,FLV,etc?

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-28/TIVO.jpg[/img]

Recently I meet a trouble that is how to move shows from TiVo onto my iPod Touch for playback during my holiday. Do you have the same experience like me? As we know, it is hard to play TiVo files on media players, and other popular portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Zune, Zen, PSP, etc. because of their proprietary format with copyright protection. Therefore, we have to convert TiVo files to other popular video/audio formats workable to media players or devices. As for me, I usually use [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] to convert TiVo to MP4, not only for its large range of supported video/audio formats (MP4/AVI/MPG/MPEG/WMV/ASF/MOV/VOB/MKV/3GP/3G2/FLV/F4V/M4V/DIVX/XVID/TOD/MOD, etc.) and excellent output quality but also for its perfect audio/video synchnization which can prevent my video out of audio. If you need this requirement, just follow the instruction as below:

Free download [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1[/b]: Import the TiVo files into this program

[b]Step 2[/b]: Select output video/audio format

After loading the TiVo files, it allows you to select an output format you need from the drop-down list "Format", like MP4 for iPod.

[b]Step 3[/b]: Set the destination folder

Generally the output folder will save in specified folders by default. However, it also allows you to choose the folder you want by clicking the "Output".

[b]Step 4[/b]: Convert

After all the settings are done, you can press the "Convert" button to start converting. And only a few minutes, you can open the destination to transfer the converted files to your media players or devices.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-28/main.jpg[/img]

[b]Tips:[/b]

1: Tick the checkbox "Merge into one file", you can combine multiple TiVo files into a big one.

2: Click the "Settings" button, you can adjust audio/video parameters to get better output quality as you like.

[b]Settings-Video[/b]: Set video encoding settings by selecting a frame rate, a video encoder and a bit rate.

[b]Settings-Audio[/b]: Set audio encoding settings by selecting a sample rate, an audio channel, an audio encoder and a bit rate.

3: Click "Snapshot" to capture the image you like.

4: [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] also offers wonderful editing function to edit TiVo files for great enjoyment.

See, just three simple clicks, you can freely enjoy TiVo as you like.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/
Old Apr 16, 2010, 05:03 AM
Veteran

Hot News! [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b]([b]Moyea iPad Video Converter[/b]) latest version has been updated to include many features. Added numberic display for adjusting effect; Greatly updated the display of output profile list.

All the Windows products are added iPad device profile and support for directly converting to [b]iPad[/b] for Apple users.

Tags
crack video, moyea video converter, my video converter, video convert, video file