CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 10, 2010, 09:20 PM
Veteran

Default Mac Video Converter,Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality possible

sponsored links

Mac Video Converter,Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality possible

Recently I trying to convert 1080i60 MOV video files exported from Final Cut Express with high quality settings to 320x240 FLV files so that I could put them onto my websites. The tool I was using was video2swf, but the quality of the converted files is terrible, even with the quality at 100 and the bitrate set anywhere between 256 to an excessive 1024. Basically, the FLV looks like something you'd see at 70 quality, no matter what the bitrate, and even if I try the 2 pass method.

Have you got the same issues like me? In order to solve it, I tried another alternative tool for OS X called [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] which is powerful to help me convert MOV to FLV at a video of 256 at 320x240 at 30fps with perfect output quality.

If you just look for this kind of program to help you convert MOV to FLV, the following solution I finally found out may be greatly helpful for you.

[b]Preparation[/b]: Free download [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1[/b]: Add MOV files into this program

[b]Step 2[/b]: Set output format and location

After all the MOV files are loaded, you can select the output format as FLV from the drop-down list "Format" as well as set the destination folder from the "Output", if not, the output files will be saved in the default path automatically.

[b]Step 3[/b]: Set advanced settings

After clicking the "Settings" button to open a profile panel, you can adjust audio or video parameters like

"Size as 320x240, Bitrate as 256kbps, Framerate as 30fps".

[b]Step 4[/b]: Convert

Once all the settings are done, you can click the "Convert" button to start converting. Just few minutes, you can get the FLV files by open the destination folder and then you can upload them on your websites.

Due to [b]Moyea Mac Video Converter[/b], all MOV files can be uploaded on websites with highest quality possible.

Hope it helps!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Old Apr 11, 2010, 10:39 AM

Default Video Converter.

You can try E.M. HD Video Converter.
***********.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm
Key features:
1: convert your favorite videos to various HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc.
2: create Blu-ray folder for PS3 and Blu-ray player. besides, E.M. HD Video Converter can easily burn all videos and AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to DVD, DivX DVD.
Hope this is helpful.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 06:43 AM
Veteran

Convert video for your iPad on Mac

Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

Related information:
********maximumitblips.dailyradar.com/story/batches-video-conversion-with-moyea-video-converter/

Tags
mac video converter, moyea video converter, video converter for mac, video converter mac