CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 15, 2010, 12:30 AM
Veteran

Default Big Apple iPad Still with No Flash Supported

sponsored links

Big Apple iPad Still with No Flash Supported

Apple finally unveiled the mysterious yashmak of iPad. With its gorgeous touch screen, IPS LCD display, sleek design, multiple functionalities, middle in laptops and smartphones, but better than both, iPad arouse great interests in Apple fans.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2010/01/apple-iPad1.jpg[/img]

It weighs only 1.5 pounds, you can easily bring it everywhere. And with a 1GHz Apple "A4" chip in iPad, you can get a 10-hour battery life and a month of standby. Thereís a speaker, a microphone, bluetooth, a standard iPhone 30-pin Dock connector, Wi-Fi, optional 3G, etc. Thereís also a keyboard dock, which can let you connect underneath in the portrait orientation through new dock adapter cables. So you can connect your camera or camcorder over USb or directly through an SD reader to iPad and enjoy the photos. iPad is also managed by iTunes, you can sync everything over to your Mac. Apple iPAD starts at $499 for 16Gb, 32Gb for $599, and $699 64Gb. Adding 3G costs a $130 per model, the most expensive model (64Gb / 3G) is $829.

Apple announced a third category for their online stores: the ibookstore, which promises to do for ebooks what iTunes did for music. So the ebook implementation in iPad is also a great characteristic.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2010/01/iPad-ebook.jpg[/img]

Stunning screen with the resolution of 1024 x 768. Of course, it is the iPadís draw. It doesn't display at a full 16:9 widescreen, instead for something closer to 4:3, so movies in landscape mode will be letterboxed. but no big deal. It also has no camera.

The biggest draw of iPad is unable to play Flash. No Flash supported means no Hulu, no Flash Audio Player, no Flash Video Player, no Flash Game, no Flash products, etc. Thatís a big deal for Flash lovers; for it means they will loss lots of fun when surf on line. So some people would rather like to call big iPAD as iPod Touch XL.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2010/01/ipad-no-flash.jpg[/img]

In a word, it's just a happy date for the release of Apple iPad, and we hope the next generation of iPad would be more powerful and also support Flash, have camera.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter_mac/
[img]********sklad.obrazku.cz/obr308337_27down3.gif[/img]
Code:
********reg.moyea.com/download/?n=www.my-video-converter.com

Tags
f4v to divx/xvid, flv to avi, flv to mp3, moyea mac flv converter