CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 28, 2010, 01:20 AM
Veteran

Default How to put and play Movie/Music on HTC Android Phones?

sponsored links

How to put and play Movie/Music on HTC Android Phones?

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/avatar.gif[/img]

[b]HTC[/b] Corporation has been expanding its offering of handsets powered by Google's Android operating system to a quite large extent since 2008, HTC made the world's first Android phone--the HTC Dream, also known as T-Mobile G1. The company has already had a series of appealing such devices available on the market, such as HTC Magic, HTC Hero, HTC Droid Eris, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Legend, HTC Tattoo, HTC Moquel, HTC Passion, HTC Touch HD, HTC Touch Pro, HTC HD2, Touch Diamond2, HTC T-mobile G1, HTC 3G, HTC Dream etc and the forthcoming HTC Evo 4G, HTC MyTouch Slide, etc. And these HTC smart phones can play videos in MP4, 3GP etc, and music in MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/htc-android-phones.jpg[/img]

[b]The easy way to Put and Enjoy Movie, Music on HTC Android Phones.[/b]

Today I could focus on the way to convert and play movies/musics on HTC Android phones like HTC Touch Pro, HTC Hero, HTC Moquel, etc. Now we have known that HTC Android phones can play video in MP4, 3GP, music in MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV. So if we had lots of videos in other format, what we need is just a powerful [b]Video to HTC Phones Converter[/b], which can convert all movies/musics like Divx, XviD, AVI, TiVo, FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS, MKV, WMV, MPEG, F4V, SWF, AC3, DTS, FLAC, OGG, etc to MP4, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc for playing on HTC Android phones etc.

[b]Step-by-step guide:[/b]

Step 1: Download [b]Aunsoft Video Converter[/b], install and run it.
Code:
********download.aunsoft.com/video_converter/videoconverter_setup.exe
Step 2: Please click "Add" to import kinds of movies/musics you want to put on HTC Android phone to this program.

Step 3: Click the pull down icon of "Format" to select output format like MP4, 3GP, AAC, MP3, etc from Common Video or Audio which is compatible with your HTC Android phones like HHTC Touch Pro, HTC Hero, HTC Moquel, etc. Then click folder icon of "Output" to choose the folder your want to save the converted files.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/video-htc-android.jpg[/img]

Step 4: Start the conversion from movie to HTC Android phones.
After conversion, you can put the music; put the movies on your Android phones for enjoying now.

[b]Tip:[/b] If you want to put and play DVD, Blu-Ray movies on your HTC Android phones, you could select [b]Aunsoft Blu-Ray Ripper[/b]. For Mac users, please choose similar products for Mac.

Now, thanks for your reading, and hope you could enjoy the program and well [b]put and play movie on HTC Android phones[/b].

Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/
Old Jun 21, 2010, 03:46 AM
Veteran

Surprise! Aunsoft iPhone 4 Video Converter-How to Convert Video to iPhone 4

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/iphone-video.jpg[/img]

Both [b][url=***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/]Aunsoft Video Converter[/b] windows and Mac support iPhone 4 as the output format.
This upgrade will definitely satisfy more video fans for enjoying [b]World Cup 2010 South Africa[/b] on iPhone 4.

More informations:
[url=***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter/]Aunsoft MTS Converter 、[url=***********.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/]iMedia Converter for Mac also support iPhone 4 as the output format
Old Jun 26, 2010, 01:19 AM

For Mac users:Blu-ray Ripper+Video Converter+DVD Ripper=>Aunsoft iMedia Converter

I have no idea how many people out there are Blu-Ray collectors like me, I myself have a mountain of Blu-ray disc and Iím always want to backup my favorite movies on my Mac. The problem is that Blu-Ray disc can be easily damaged. Frequent use of them can result in the loss of image quality too. More than that, I have two young sonsÖ Well, you can imagine what can happen when they have my lovely Blu-Ray discÖSo anyway I searched for a Blu-Ray Converter that enables me to directly copy my movies to my hard drive. Iíve tired several free versions of different products and finally ended up with Aunsoft [b]iMedia Converter for Mac[/b]. No exaggeration, but this piece of software does what it says on the tin! It perfectly converts all my present copies to HD video. Thanks for the product and now I can lie down and enjoy my movies from my Mac with no worry any more.

Now Iíd like to introduce you this marvelous [b]Blu-Ray & DVD converter[/b]. The following is the detailed steps you may find helpful.

[b]Step 1: Load Blu-Ray movies to the all-in-one Converter[/b]
After launching this Mac Blu-ray Ripper, click "BD/DVD Folder" button to add Blu-Ray through Blu-Ray drive.

[b]Step 2: Choose "DiskCopy"[/b]
After you finished your loading, choose DiskCopy to backup your Blu-Ray movies.
The provided DiskCopy function allows you to absolutely make full copy of the Blu-ray disc in its original structure to your hard drive or Mac by only one click. Itís really that easy, convenient and fast!

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/05/diskcopy.jpg[/img]

Hope my information helps and you can enjoy the [b]Blu-Ray converter[/b] as I do.

PS: Oh yes, Iím planning to backup latest released Blu-Ray disc Daybreakers.

Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/
Old Jul 27, 2010, 10:03 PM
Veteran

Default Put and Play Video on iPhone 4,Convert Flash to iPhone 4

Put and Play Video on iPhone 4,Convert Flash to iPhone 4

[IMG]***********.aunsoft.com/img/guide/mts-20100625/flash-video-sites-iphone4.jpg[/IMG]

It is really exciting to know the iPhone 4 supports multitasking. The high-resolution retina display is another attractive point for the Apple phone. With the new iPhone 4 which includes 960x640-pixel multi-touch display, you can enjoy videos up to 720p. However, iPhone 4 does not support Flash yet. It the iTunes and iPhone 4, it is impossible to play Flash videos. However, Flash video to iPhone 4 can convert Flash videos like HD FLV, F4V to iPhone 4 compatible formats.

With the Flash video to iPhone 4 converter, you can easily bring the FLV/F4V videos you downloaded from YouTube, Hulu, Dailymotion and other video sites to the converter and export videos in mp4 format for iPhone 4. The converter is powerful for most Flash videos including HD FLV in H.264/AVC codec, SD FLV in H.263, Screen video and Nellymoser, and F4V in H.264/AVC codec. Follow the steps below and you can put and play Flash videos on iPhone 4 without problem.

Step 1. Load Flash videos to Aunsoft Video Converter.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter as the Flash video to iPhone 4 converter, and click the Add button to browse the Flash videos you downloaded from YouTube, Hulu, Myspace, Dailymotion, iFilm etc. to computer hard drive.

Step 2. Choose iPhone 4 MP4 output format.
Click the Format button and choose iPhone, you can find the related profiles for iPhone including iPhone 3G, iPhone 4. Here I choose iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640x480(*.mp4) for output.

[IMG]***********.aunsoft.com/img/guide/mts-20100625/flash-video-iphone4-mp4.jpg[/IMG]

There is another option for iPhone 4 - iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4). The selection is up to you, and you can choose it according to the resolution of the source video. To take a look at the resolution of the source Flash video, just right click the file on the converter and choose properties. Actually, you can change the resolution manually by clicking the Settings button.

Step 3. Edit Flash videos (optional)
To cut the commercials from Flash video, just choose the Flash video and click the Editor button. You can trim the ads and commercials to make the video

[IMG]***********.aunsoft.com/img/guide/mts-20100625/flash-video-edit-trim.jpg[/IMG]

Step 4. Convert Flash video to iPhone 4.
Click the convert button on the bottom-right corner of the converter, and the conversion from Flash video to iPhone 4 MP4 starts immediately. Wait for a while and you can put and play the exported MP4 videos on iPhone 4 via iTunes.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/
Old Dec 14, 2010, 11:45 PM
Veteran

Talking The most complete Video Converter for Mac users!

[B]Tanbee Video Converter for Mac[/B]
Video Converter for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use mac video conversion software which helps you convert videos and audios between various formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD, MTS). Tanbee Video Converter for Mac makes most video files playable on the iPod, PSP, iPhone, Smartphones as well as many others. This Mac Video Converter can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

[B]Tanbee AVCHD Covnerter for Mac[/B]
AVCHD Converter for mac is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you can share your masterpieces shot by Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on your favorite digital devices and more multimedia players.

[B]Tanbee Flip Covnerter for Mac[/B]
Flip Converter for Mac, extremely intuitive Flip camera video converter. This Mac Flip Converter offers the most robust function to convert Flip videos to AVI, MOV, FLV, 3GP and other popular video formats on Mac OS X. It also natively supports converting AVI, MPG, WMV, DV, MOV, etc and more. With Tanbee Flip Converter for Mac, you can efficiently extract MP3, M4A, etc. audio from Flip video.
[B]
Tanbee iPad Video Covnerter Mac[/B]
iPad Video Converter Mac is designed for Apple iPad users to watch just about any video format on the iPad. Not only can this program convert general video (WMV, AVI, MPEG, FLV, 3GP) and audio formats to iPad friendly formats easily and rapidly, it can also convert HD videos including AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD to iPad HD video so you can enjoy movies on your wherever you go.

[B]Tanbee Video Editor for Mac[/B]
Video Editor for Mac is specifically tailored for Mac users and video editing fans, which comes packed with video editing features: video trimming video, cropping video, splitting video, adjust special effects, join/merge several video files into one, set encoding parameters, etc.

[b]More Info: [/b]
Quote:
***********.tanbee.com/

Tags
3g ipad, best video converter, ipad video converter, video converter for mac, video convertsion