CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 13, 2011, 05:00 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

Aunsoft Final Mate Support Highest video Quality for Merge videos clips into one without Re-encoding
Two ways to join and stitch Sony AVCHD files without conversion for WD TV
While AVCHD is getting popular in HD camcorders, more and more media player would support AVCHD playback, e.g. WD TV HD media player. However, when I play the videos on HDTV streaming from WD TV, there is obvious gap between each clip.
I would like to join video clips into one without re-encoding, so as to keep video files intact for the highest quality. What’s more, it will save time waiting for output files at super fast speed without conversion.
Aunsoft Final Mate can handle the AVCHD files from Sony camcorders like HDR-XR550, HDR-TG3, DSC-HX5V, so that it is easy to stream videos from WD TV to HDTV with continuous playback and highest video quality.
Below is the quick guide for merging Sony AVCHD clips in two ways without conversion.
Step 1.Get videos for joining in Aunsoft Final Mate.
To capture videos from camcorder, just click Wizard and follow the instructions. To import videos from local machine or external HDD, go to the Resource tab, and add file path as source folder.
Step 2. Merge AVCHD files without conversion.
Two ways to join and stitch Sony AVCHD files in Final Mate:
- Select the files you would like to merge into one file without conversion, drag and drop to the timeline. A new movie for lossless output will be created in the Movie tab.
- If you would like to get another movie for different event, just click the Add movie button, then drag and drop the particular clips to the new movie.

Step 3. Export the merged files without decoding for WD TV.
Click the Export button, and click the OK button for lossless output. The lossless output would only take about ten seconds for a 2-minute movie. Even for large file with long time length, it saves a lot of time for lossless joining videos for WD TV HD media player or other AVCHD players like PS3, Popcorn Hour.
Tips:
Despite joining videos in the same format, Final Mate also supports format conversion for joining different formats into one file.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate/
Old Apr 14, 2011, 06:45 AM
Veteran

Import/Convert Sony SR12 AVCHD Videos export WMV to Sony Vegas Pro 8
Recently I have purchased a Sony HDR-SR12 and Vegas Pro 8 bundle from B&H. When I transferred some HD video, AVCHD to be specifically, to my PC for editing in Vegas 8 Pro I get a "format not supported" error. I just couldn't believe it! If Sony Vegas Pro 8 can not handle 1920*1080 AVCHD videos whey B&H sell the two as a bundle in the first place?
I'm all new to video stuff and editing as well, I just need a simple solution to help me import SR12 AVCHD files to Vegas Pro 8 successfully. I've tried Picture Motion Browser PMB for my editing purpose as someone suggested on some forum, but the software crash so often that I can barely get it to work. From some threads on creativecow, I tried out a program called Aunsoft Final Mate, which is exclusively designed assistant software for HD camcorder users proclaimed by its developer Aunsoft Studio. Honestly speaking, I'm very happy with the result. As far as I can tell, converted videos from Sony SR12 AVCHD 1920*1080 M2TS videos to Sony Vegas WMV(VC-1) format work smoothly on Sony Vegas Pro 8 and there is no degradation of picture quality from naked eyes.

Besides that, Aunsoft Final Mate also allows me to
merge all my AVCHD video clips into one single file on a timeline basis, which have saved lots of time for me.

I recommend this product for people who have similar problems with me about AVCHD importing to Sony Vegas Pro 8. At the same time, try not buy the Sony SR12 and Vegas Pro 8 bundle. Trust me. It's not a happy experience.

***********.aunsoft.com/convert_sony_hdr_sr12_avchd_videos_export_wmv_to_s ony_vegas_pro_8/
Old Apr 15, 2011, 03:33 AM
Veteran

Join/Stitch avchd MTS from different camcorder to one MTS files without conversion
Are you still looking for an easy-to-use AVCHD joiner? Some converter would provide .mts or .m2ts output with decoding and encoding. However, the compression progress will take a long time. The fastest way to merge and join AVCHD files into a single file would be the one that does not require recompression.
Aunsoft Final Mate provides the express way to join MTS/M2TS sequences with the same format and recording mode. No conversion is needed for the lossless output, and the speed is super fast.
The AVCHD sequences with the same video formats require the video are shot with the same codec, frame rate and size, aspect ratio, sample rate and channels. Actually, if you use the same recording mode on the camcorder like the 1080i on Canon HF-S100,Sony HDR-NX5E, JVC GZ-HD620 ,they are all record 1920 x 1080 with 24Mbps Full HD videos, the videos will be recognized as a sequence.
Below is the quick step-by-step guide for you to merge multiple 24Mbps MTS files from different camcorder to one MTS output with lossless output , just only merge without conversion.
Step 1. Capture MTS videos with Aunsoft Final Mate.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate, Just choose Resource Tab > Select a path or click Add to browse the Canon HF-S100,Sony HDR-NX5E, JVC GZ-HD620 AVCHD .mts files from computer.
Step 2. Drag and drop AVCHD files to Timeline:
To merge m2ts files by creating into one lossless movie.Just follow the step above to import the videos to Camcorder Tab or Resource Tab.
Then, please click button under Movies Tab to create or add a new movie, this movie generally is a blank movie with nothing. By default, this movie is created for lossless output. After that, you can drag and drop Canon HF-S100,Sony HDR-NX5E, JVC GZ-HD620 MTS files with same parameters like resolution, bitrate, framerate, codec, etc from Camcorder Tab or Resource Tab into this blank movie, and then output into only one movie without recoding.

Step 3. Merge MTS with Lossless output.
After arranging the AVCHD .m2ts files, Click the Export button under the preview window, and you will face the window to confirm output details, if it is right, please click the OK button to start merging mts video clips into one mts file as output without re-encoding.

Wait for a while, and you will get the Canon HF-S100,Sony HDR-NX5E, JVC GZ-HD620 same resolution, bitrate, framerate, codec videos clips joined into one big .mts file for smooth playback with no quality loss. The mts joining process without compression will only take a few minutes.
Tips: Of course , this Final Mate also can convert the Canon HF-S100,Sony HDR-NX5E, JVC GZ-HD620 MTS video clips to one big mov ,avi, wmv ,mpg for editing software or playing on the video player.

***********.aunsoft.com/join_stitch_mts_from_different_camcorder_to_one_mt s_files_without_conversion/
Old Apr 15, 2011, 07:21 AM
Veteran

Talking Flip Video Converter - Convert and edit Flip Camera videos

[b]Tanbee Flip Video Converter[/b] is the best Flip Video Converter that can convert Flip video (MP4 video format) to WMV, MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, MOV, 3GP, etc. With this [b]Tanbee Flip Video Converter[/b], you can share those precious memories shot on your Flip camcorder on your favorite digital devices such as iPad, iPod, Palm, Walkman, Zune, PSP, BlackBerry, iRiver and more.

Now you can also extract audio from flip videos, capture video images. [b]Tanbee Flip Video Converter[/b] also comes with a host of great video-editing tools. Download the [b]Tanbee flip video converter[/b] for FREE and share those timeless moments with your family and friends.

The Flip Video is a camcorder for digital video created by Pure Digital Technologies, a company bought by Cisco Systems in March 2009. Currently made and sold variants include the UltraHD, the MinoHD, and the SlideHD.

[img]***********.tanbee.com/flip-video-converter/images/flipvideoconverter.jpg[/img]

[b]How to convert flip camcorder video files with Tanbee Flip Video Converter? [/b]

Here we go, please following the steps and tips we provide to you. Free download this [b]Tanbee flip video converter[/b] first, install it and start operation.
step 1. Load the Flip Camcorder Video files. Click "Add" button to load Flip Camcorder videos.
step 2. Select the output format. This [b]Tanbee flip video converter[/b] supports comprehensive video formats including MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, 3G2, 3GP, DV, VOB, MKV, MOV, FLV, RM, RMVB, etc.
step 3. Advanced settings (optional). This [b]Tanbee flip video converter[/b] trim, crop and adjust video effect.
step 4. Start conversion. After all the settings, you just need to click "Start" button to start the conversion.

[b]More Info: [/b]
Code:
***********.tanbee.com/flip-video-converter/
Old Apr 15, 2011, 07:39 AM
Veteran

Talking Convert AVCHD camcorder files such as MTS, M2TS, MOD and TOD on Mac

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. This powerful Mac AVCHD Converter can support various portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii and DS, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc.

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b], the best Mac AVCHD Converter software also makes it possible to trim your AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV) video clips, crop video playing screen, add subtitle/watermark/artistic effects, adjust video image effects, customize parameters, preview your shot video, capture desired video images and calculate bit rate.

* Convert AVCHD videos to common popular video formats & HD videos.
* AVCHD videos are convertible for playback on many mobile devices.
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.
* High compatibility with various AVCHD camcorders and players
* Powerful editing functions to polish your shot video
* Capture pictures from AVCHD videos.

[b]Free Trial: [/b]
Code:
***********.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeeavchdconverterformac.html
Code:
***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/
[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/avchdconvertermac.jpg[/img]

[b]How to convert AVCHD camcorder videos on Mac?[/b]

This tutorial will show you how to convert AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts, .mod, .tod) files to all popular videos suitable for different multimedia players with [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] step by step. Before you start, please download, install and launch [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b].

Step 1: Load AVCHD camcorder video files
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or go to "File > Add files" from the main menu to load files you want to convert.

Step 2: Choose output format for your players
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, then click "" to choose destination folder for saving output files.

Step 3: Start AVCHD video conversion on Mac
After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" big button to start converting. You can check the converting progress from the converting window.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 07:50 AM
Veteran

Talking Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Text on Mac OS X

PDF Converter for Mac is a nonsuch PDF tool to help Mac users convert PDF to Word documents(*.doc), Excel spreadsheets(*.xls), PowerPoint presentations(*.pptx), EPUB eBooks(*.epub), Text files(*.txt) and HTML pages(*.html). Mac users can choose any formats they need to convert to and all the conversion can be done within only one program.

With PDF Converter for Mac, you can:
* Print restricted PDF files
* Resize images of PDF files
* Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office
* Share PDF files on internet easily
* Change contents in any existing PDF files
* Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files
* Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel
* Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony reader and more
* Extract the text, images, graphics, tables and hyperlinks for reusing in other applications

Code:
***********.pdf.converter-for-mac.com/
[img]***********.pdf.converter-for-mac.com/images/pdfconvertermac.jpg[/img]

Hot tags: PDF Converter for Mac, PDF to Word Mac, PDF to Excel Mac, PDF to PowerPoint Mac, PDF to HTML Mac, PDF to TEXT Mac, PDF to ePub Mac, PDF to Image Mac, PDF to Office Mac, Convert PDF to Word, Convert PDF to PowerPoint, Convert PDF to Excel, Convert PDF to EPUB, Convert PDF to Html, Convert PDF to Text, Convert PDF to Image

Tags
aunsoft mts converter, avchd converter, converter mts files, mts converter for mac, mts to ipad