CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW > DVD/CD Media Discuss
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:08 PM
Veteran

Default Best way to Play AVCHD MTS/M2TS on VLC

sponsored links

Best way to Play AVCHD MTS/M2TS on VLC

I have a Panasonic HDC-SD1 video camera which generates MTS files that I just can't get them to play in my PC. I've tried to read the files with VLC but this program only displays a gray image (the sound works well has expected) and VLC crashes after a few second. It was just so frustrating trying to figure out how to enjoy a smooth playback of HD MTS files on VLC. Finally, after hours of searching on the Internet, I find this excellent way to convert AVCHD MTS files to MP4 HD video without any quality loss! It does what it says on the tin and has a wonderful performance towards big files (one of my files is 12+GB). I know when I try to find a way to play MTS files in VLC that many people out there have the same problem as I did, so I'd like to share with you guys this marvelous [b]AVCHD MTS/M2TS to VLC Converter[/b].

[b]Requirement[/b]
Download Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter:

Win Version
[code]********download.aunsoft.com/mts_converter/mtsconverter_setup.exe/code]

Mac Version
Code:
********download.aunsoft.com/mts_converter_mac/mtsconvertermac_setup.zip
Guide

Step 1. Add AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to the program

You can simply drag and drop your AVCHD files to the program or click "Add" button to load your videos. Batch conversion is supported and as I mentioned earlier the program is terrific for large files, so don't worry about your large recordings from your camcorder. Simply drag and drop them to the converter. This is how the program looks like.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201006/mts-media-center2.jpg[/img]

Step 2(Optional). Trim, crop and deinterlace MTS/M2TS files

Editing functions are available in [b]Aunsoft MTS Converter[/b] by clicking "Editor" button in the menu bar for you to trim, crop, add text/image/video watermarks and deinterlace your AVCHD MTS/M2TS files. You can tick the checkbox of "Apply to all" to apply your present settings to all your AVCHD files.

Step 3. Choose HD video output format for VLC

In this step, we will choose HD video output format for VLC and at the same time specify destination folder for converted videos. As you can see from the screenshot below, there are multiple HD video options in "HD Video" catalogue from "Format" drop-down menu. In this case, I choose MP4 HD format as VLC works great with it.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201006/mts-vlc.jpg[/img]

Step 4. [b]Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to HD video supported by VLC[/b]

Start AVCHD MTS/M2S to MP4 HD Video conversion by clicking the big "Convert" button. Here I'd like to present you one spotlight of Aunsoft MTS Converter-the function of merging/joining/combining multiple MTS/M2TS files to one single MP4 HD output! You can realize the function by simply ticking the checkbox of "Merge into one file". You don't have to worry about converting your files to multiple clips any more!

Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter/
Old Jun 26, 2010, 06:09 AM
Veteran

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/iphone-video.jpg[/img]

Aunsoft iPhone 4 Video Converter Mac-How to Convert Video to iPhone 4 on Mac

Convert the videos to iPhone 4 compatible video/audio files, first you should choose the suitable conversion tools, here I recommend Aunsoft iPhone 4 Video Converter, which provides a complete solution to convert iPhone 4 video from all popular video formats, including AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, RM, RMVB, 3GP, 3G2 for your iPhone 4, also can extract audio from videos to MP3, WAV or M4A.

Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/
Old Jul 17, 2010, 10:31 AM
Veteran

Talking AVCHD Converter for Mac

[b]AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] is necessary for AVCHD camcorder users to convert and edit AVCHD videos in MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD format on Mac OS X. The Mac AVCHD converter helps you convert AVCHD videos to popular portable players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Blackberry, etc.

By importing converted files to some popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, etc. on Mac OS X, the Mac AVCHD Converter enables you to upload converted video to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. for sharing with people all around the world.

AVCHD Converter provides you a lot of powerful video editing functions, such as video trimming, cropping and effect adjustment, it can also extract and convert audio files, capture pictures from various videos.

You just need only a few clicks to complete the conversion with previewing all the processes in real time.

Supported AVCHD Camcorder Brands

Support many popular AVCHD camcorders on the market: Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC, or Hitachi AVCHD camcorder.

High Compatible with Multimedia Devices

Enjoy AVCHD video shot by yourself on computer or multimedia devices like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry.

Clip any segment

Trim any parts of any audio/video with customized start time and duration.

Video Crop

Crop video playing area to retain desired part without black edge, commercial logo or other else you dislike.

Flexible output parameters setting

Freely adjust output video encoder, resolution, frame rate, video bit rate, audio encoder, sample rate, channels, audio bit rate.

Merge into one file

Allow you to add multiple profiles for one source and output them only one time to fit different devices.

Preview and Snapshot

Support snapshot, capture images while previewing AVCHD video and save as JPG, PNG, or BMP format.

[b]Free Download: [/b]
Quote:
***********.avchd.converter-for-mac.com/mac-avchd-converter.zip
[b]More info: [/b]
Quote:
***********.avchd.converter-for-mac.com/

Tags
aunsoft mts converter, convert avchd to xbmc, convert mts to xbmc, mts converter for mac, mts to ipad