CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 14, 2010, 11:34 PM
Veteran

Default How to Play AVCHD MTS/M2TS on VLC with Deinterlacing

sponsored links

How to Play AVCHD MTS/M2TS on VLC with Deinterlacing?

I shot some videos with my families on the travel using my JVC Everio GZ-HD40 AVCHD Camcorder. The output files are .mts videos with 1920x1080, and 60 as frame rate on my PC. I am happy to find that VLC media player reads the .mts videos, however, I got images with interlace lines. I searched and was informed that there is deinterlace mode for interlaced videos. I go to Tools > Preferences > Video and find Deinterlacing Mode. There are options like Discard, Blen, Mean, Bob, Linear, X, Yadif, Yadif (2x). I choose Blend and click Save, to play the video, but the video stays unchanged. I restarted it and the same bad images for playback. You may have a look at part of the bad image below. I marked the interlacing with a red circle.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201006/mts-interlace-artifact.jpg[/img]

It is frustrated for not being able to play the smooth videos on VLC. After several search, I find [b]Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter[/b] to remove the interlacing artifacts of the camcorder videos. The output video plays smoothly without sluggish problem.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201006/mts-deinterlaced-video.jpg[/img]

Below is how I deinterlace AVCHD camera video to HD video for video playback on PC.

Step 1. Load MTS/M2TS to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter.
Run the program and click the [b]Add[/b] button to load the .mts, .m2ts videos. My 1080p videos are quickly loaded to the program.

Step 2. Choose the HD video output.
I use HD video with MPEG-4 for the output. You can just click the Format option and move the mouse cursor to HD Video, and there are several profiles for selection, e.g. H.264 HD video with .mp4 output and H.264. HD video with .mov output format.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201006/mts-hd-video-deinterlace.jpg[/img]

Step 3. Convert and deitnerlace camera video.
The program processes the deinterlacing video option by default. It also provides simple video editing function after you click the Editor button. Here I do not need to edit video, therefore just click the convert button to [b]deinterlace AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos[/b] and remove the interlacing artifacts.

The output video plays perfectly and I also notice the program as mts joiner, just one check for merging videos into one file. Pretty easy to use and it helps me a lot. Hope you enjoy it.

Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter/
Old Jun 26, 2010, 07:13 AM
Veteran

Aunsoft Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate Launched-Best DVD backup software

Aunsoft Studio is pleased to announce the release of [b]Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate[/b] which is an excellent video and audio converter and editor for Windows users. As the integration of Blu-Ray Ripper and Video converter, it has more powerful functions for windows users to convert and edit all exiting video and audio formats. Most importantly, the adoption of advanced video and audio sync technology keeps you free from out of sync issues. Aunsoft Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate aims to provide the most efficient and powerful video and audio converter and editor to worldwide users with smile and enjoy the joy of every software user.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/blu-ray-video-ultimate.jpg[/img]

This Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate allows you to import any Blu-Ray disc and DVD to copy all the content of Blu-Ray Disc and DVD; What's more,it is capable of ripping Blu-Ray disc and DVD to MP4, MOV, M4V ,FLV, F4V, MP3, AAC and MKA playable on iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune and some other portable devices. Besides, due to its ability of keeping 5.1 surround sound effects of original Blu-Ray and DVD, you can enjoy the converted video and audio fully.

Working as a video converter, Aunsoft Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate can convert among almost all video and audio formats, like AVI, MP4, WMV, VOB, TIVO, MPG, FLV, F4V, MP3, AC3, OGG, MOD and TOD to iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, PS3, Zune or to hard players like WD TV for home media entertainment.
What's more,this [b]best DVD backup software[/b] has wonderful editing functions including cropping unwanted parts, trimming video length, watermarking with text, image and video, and some special effects. All in all, it is a perfect integration of video and audio converter and editor.

[b]System Requirements:[/b]
Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server
DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
Memory: 64MB at least Processor: Intel Pentium 3
processor at 500 MHz
Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above

Code:
***********.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
Old Dec 15, 2010, 04:20 AM
Veteran

Default Join/Merge Panasonic TM700 Movies to Lossless Raw MTS output for XBMC and PlayStation

Join/Merge Panasonic TM700 Movies to Lossless Raw MTS output for XBMC and PlayStation 3
XBMC was first created for Xbox as the media center software, and was then created to support other devices and players like PlayStation 3. XBMC supports various protocols like UPnP, DLNA, SMB, etc. for easy video streaming. While some comments are available for playing AVCHD .mts and .m2ts videos on both XBMC and PS3, you may notice the small video clips from AVCHD camcorders like Panasonic HDC-TM700, Sony HDR-XR550.
If you do not want to manage some many small clips which are saved during the recording, or want to cut off part of the videos, Aunsoft Final Mate is the recommended fast HDcam editing software for MTS/M2TS raw footage with lossless compression. You can easily join Panasonic TM700 MTS files into one for XBMC and PlayStation 3.

Below is the simple demonstration for you to merge Panasonic HDC-TM700 MTS movies into a single file for XBMC with lossless raw mts.
Step 1. Capture videos from Panasonic TM700 to Aunsoft Final Mate.
Connect Panasonic HDC-TM700 camcorder to computer via USB cable, and run Aunsoft Final Mate as the native AVCHD video editor to directly capture video files from the camcorder. Aunsoft Final Mate will detect the camcorder and run the camcorder wizard for capturing videos. Choose the Import option and create movie with files in same format.
Step 2. Edit AVCHD MTS/M2TS raw footage.
You can use the Vernier and the time pointer for the beginning or the end of the unwanted video, and click the Split button to cut the video clip. Then click on the segment on timeline you would like to delete, and click the Delete button next to the Split button.

Aunsoft Final Mate supports native AVCHD files, and it is easy for you to edit raw footage.
Step 3. Export movie to lossless raw.
After splitting and cutting off the useless part of the .mts, .m2ts video and joining the related video clips, click the "Export" button and click the OK button for Lossless Output.
Wait for a few minutes for the lossless compression, you can add the output videos to the library of XBMC media center and stream the videos to PS3 for HDTV.
Tips:
1. Besides lossless compression, Aunsoft Final Mate can also convert the AVCHD files to MP4, WMV, MPG for advanced non-linear editing software like Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Magix Movie Edit, etc.
2. You can edit with the same workflow on Aunsoft Final Mate for camcorders like JVC GZ-HM300, Sony HDR-TG3, Sony HDR-CX350, Sony HDR-XR520, Sony HXR-HX5E, Sony NEX-5, NEX-VG10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7, Panasonic HDC-SD600, Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10, Canon HF S20, etc.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate/

Tags
aunsoft mts converter, convert avchd to xbmc, convert mts to xbmc, mts converter for mac, mts to ipad