CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 08, 2010, 10:06 PM
Veteran

Default Deinterlace Sony CX550 AVCHD (MTS) Files for Magix Video

sponsored links

Deinterlace Sony CX550 AVCHD (MTS) Files for Magix Video

I use [b]Magix Video[/b] to edit my videos (Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe Premiere Elements are nice, but very expansive too. Personally I don't favor the other software, like Pinnacle, Avid, etc) I am not a professional so that Magix is good for me.

Magix perfectly treated video files from my Canon HG 10, but the result with video files from my new [b]Sony cx550[/b] was bullshit. I first tried with AVS Video converter to [b]deinterlace AVCHD[/b] footage. But the result was terrible. I couldn’t believe this is what I paid $29.95 for. Check out my screenshot. This is the deinterlacing effect done by AVS Video Converter.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201007/AVS.jpg[/img]

How was I supposed to edit with these files? I gave up on the software and asked for a total refund. Soon I began to look for some other AVCHD video converter on the net, found and tried [b]Aunsoft Video converter[/b], I got perfectly treated videos, so that I bought it. Check out the deinterlacing output by Aunsoft converter. Excellent, ha?

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201007/Aunsoft.jpg[/img]

However, I was intrigued why Magix didn't give a good result with the Sony cx550 files... So I convert my AVCHD .MTS (1440x1080i or 1920x1080i) to Mpeg2 HD 1920x1080 15/16000 kbps to edit the videos in Magix. Fortunately Aunsoft converter is cheap...Nevertheless, I will go on using it because of the rapidity and great quality of the conversions.

Perhaps is it a pity not to have the possibility to get interlaced videos? Personally I don't care, but I like to find in advanced possibility of a video software a deinterlace order, it is for me the assurance the soft can do it. But it is a fact that now, interlaced videos are without interest with LCD screens almost everywhere.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/
Old Sep 08, 2010, 07:59 AM
Veteran

Talking Sony DCR Video Converter Mac - How to edit and play Sony DCR SD video on Mac

Free guide and tips for how to import Sony DCR SD video to iMovie/FCE/FCP on Mac OS X(including Snow Leopard) for editing with Mac Sony DCR Video Converter. Free Download!

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-sony-dcr-video-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
avchd deinterlace, avchd mts converter, define avchd mts/m2ts, iphone 4 avchd conversion, mts to quicktime