CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 17, 2010, 05:17 AM
Veteran

Default How to Play SWF files on iPad,Convert SWF files to iPad

sponsored links

How to Play SWF files on iPad,Convert SWF files to iPad

I want to display our promo swf animations on an iPad for business purpose. We manufacture and sell retractable sheds. So I thought a demo video on my iPad will present to our potential customers a much more vivid image about our products. However, there were not many SWF converting tools that gave a satisfactory result towards my original file. And when I finally came across one SWF Converter by a company named Aunsoft, I was really thrilled for what I got from its conversion. Conversion from [b]SWF to iPad MP4[/b] format has done by the software exactly as it promised, with fast conversion speed and impressive output quality.

I'm glad to show you now a simple guide on how to convert swf to iPad in [b]Aunsoft SWF Converter[/b].

1. Add your swf files. Directly drag and drop files into the program or click "Add" button to load your swf.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201007/swf-ipad1.jpg[/img]

2. Choose output format for iPad. iPad supported video format is mp4. So Just follow "Profile"> "Common Video" > "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" to convert your swf to MP4 format to playback on iPad. This resolution will output an mp4 file with high video quality. You can also check "MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)" under the same "Common Video" catalog for a relatively small file size. The choice is up to you.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201007/swf-ipad2.jpg[/img]

3. Choose converting mode and start [b]SWF to iPad conversion[/b]. After you click convert button, you will be asked to choose "auto mode" or "manual mode". Well, which one to choose then? It's easy. If your swf has actionscript embedded, manual mode is recommended. Otherwise, auto mode will be more convenient. The swf files will be converted to MP4 format in seconds automatically. Under manual mode, just click "Play and capture" to start converting swf to iPad mp4. At the same time, you are able to preview the file in its big converting window.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201007/swf-ipad3.jpg[/img]

***********.aunsoft.com/swf-converter/
Old Jul 26, 2010, 09:29 PM
Veteran

Default Powerful Mac iPhone 4 Video Conversion-How to Convert Video to iPhone 4 on Mac

Powerful Mac iPhone 4 Video Conversion-How to Convert Video to iPhone 4 on Mac

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/0518/video-iphone.jpg[/img]

Aunsoft iPhone 4 Video Converter enables iPhone users to watch any popular video or audio files on iPhone 4( iPhone 3G, iPhone, etc). It can convert all popular video formats like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, VOB, MP4, FLV, 3GP, TS, M2TS, etc. or audio formats like WMA, AAC, OGG and MKA to compatible with iPhone 4.

More Related:
Convert AVCHD to iPhone 4
Convert TiVo to iPhone 4
Convert AVI to iPhone 4
Convert Flash FLV to iPhone 4
Convert MXF to iPhone 4
Convert TS to iPhone 4
MTS to iPhone 4 Converter

convert Blu-ray to iPhone 4
Convert Blu-ray ISO to iPhone 4
Convert DVD ISO to iPhone 4
Convert DVD to iPhone 4

iPhone 4 Topic pages: ***********.aunsoft.com/iphone4/

Tags
convert swf to android, swf files on android, swf to ipad, swf to iphone, swf video converter