CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 22, 2010, 11:31 AM
Veteran

Talking iMovie import AVI - How to convert .avi to iMovie support format with AVI to iMovie

sponsored links

AVI to iMovie Converter is the best converter for mac users to convert avi files to imovie, it can help us solve the problem that importing avi to imovie, just several clicks, we could convert our favorite avi files to imovie support format like mp4/dv/hdv, and then import avi to imovie.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-avi-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Aug 27, 2010, 11:25 AM
Veteran

Default Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac

When I asked "How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac?" to my friends, nobody can help me, they have no idea. I searched in google and learned a lot. I know how to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac. Now, let me share what I have learned.

Some digital Camcorder models (just like I.E JVC Everio) save their videos in the .MOD video format. These files are often accompanied with small .MOI files. And other brand camcorders such as JVC MOD camcorders, Panasonic MOD camcorders or Canon MOD camcorders save their videos in the .MOD video format.

At last, I found a perfect software to solve my problem. It is MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac. With MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac I convert my MOD videos which recorded by my JVC camcorder during vocation in Europe with my family.

By using Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter, I convert MOD to QuickTime and I even can import MOD to iMovie for further editing. The Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter also allows me convert MOD to other pop video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV etc. So I can playback MOD video on iPod, iPad, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc.

If you have MOD video and want to import MOD to QuickTime for playing, you should use MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV. During conversion, you can trim, crop video, and merge videos into one file. And there are some versatile functions. Get it now, you will never miss it.
Old Sep 08, 2010, 05:22 AM
Veteran

Talking Upload MXF file to Youtube - How to convert mxf file to youtube flv on Mac

The best Mac MXF file to Youtube Converter can get you in a easy way to convert mxf files to youtube .flv and then upload mxf files to youtube directly.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-mxf-file-to-youtube-flv-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Sep 27, 2010, 02:13 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up DWG Converter, DWG to PDF Converter, DXF Converter

Having many AutoCAD DWG(DXF, DWF) files of engineering or architectural and want to share them with others, or transfer and view them easily? Here we supply the best way to help you convert between CAD drawing files or convert CAD to other image files, the answer is DWG Converter.

Use this powerful DWG Converter to help convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWF to PDF, convert DWG to SVG, DXF to SVG, DWF to SVG, convert DWG to EPS, DXF to EPS, DWF to EPS, convert DWG to WMF, DXF to WMF, DWF to WMF, convert DWG to WMF, DXF to WMF, DWF to WMF, convert DWG to CGM, DXF to CGM, DWF to CGM, convert DWG to PLT, DXF to PLT, DWF to PLT, and also convert DWG, DXF DWF to BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG etc.

DWG Converter is specifically designed to help you convert DWG,DXF,DWF, DWT to PDF, WMF, JPEG, EPS, SVG, CGM etc. DWG Converter can open DWG, DXF and DWF files directly to view the content in the drawings, to support mulitiple files view mode.

This DWG Converter have a powerful function that allows you use PDF export tool merge multiple DWG, DFX, DWF files into a PDF file. You could use user-designed Watermark function to design your watermark to the output files, such as date, desiger ect and what you like.

What's more, By using DWG Converter, setting backgroud color is available if you like. And it is also a DWG Viewer.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/dwg-converter.htm[/img]
Old Nov 19, 2010, 10:30 AM
Veteran

Flip Video Converter Mac is the best flip video to iMovie Converter, with flip to imovie converter, you can convert flip video to imovie support video formats, like mp4, dv, etc, and then import video to imovie easily.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-flip-video-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Jan 29, 2011, 04:33 AM
Veteran

TS to iMovie Converter is dedicated to convert TS files to iMovie support formats for further editing for yourself and it is the best converter to convert TS to iMvie.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-ts-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Tags
avi to imovie, import avi into imovie, import avi to imovie