CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 17, 2010, 09:55 PM
Veteran

Default Convert Panasonic HS700 Video to Mac Compatible Format

sponsored links

Convert Panasonic HS700 Video to Mac Compatible Format

I recently bought Panasonic HDC-HS700 camcorder, which provides 240GB HDD and SD Card Slot with full HD recording at 1080/60p with 28mpbs. The videos play perfectly when preview on the HD camcorder, but when I tried to transfer the files to my Mac Pro, the .mts files are not compatible with my Mac Pro. I could not play the HD videos with QuickTime Player.

After searching the solution to [b]play Panasonic HS700 1080p videos[/b] in QuickTime Player on Mac, I find Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac the top-notch Mac Panasonic video converter, which does not only convert 60p AVCHD videos to HD MOV for QuickTime, but also includes quick option to merge and join video clips to one single file for smooth playback on Mac.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201009/panasonic-hs700-1080p-mac.jpg[/img]

If you face problem making your videos compatible with Mac computer, you may also follow the steps below to convert Panasonic to Mac compatible format in high quality. Here I take Mac Pro with Snow Leopard as an example, and the steps below also works with iMac, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air with Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard.

Step 1. Load Panasonic HS700 video to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
After copying and transferring .mts files from Panasonic HS700 to Mac Pro hard drive, run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as perfect [b]Panasonic video converter on Mac[/b] Snow Leopard, and click the "Add" button to load 1080/60p .mts videos. The converter also supports importing videos with drag and drop.

Step 2. Choose HD MOV format.
Click the "Format" option and navigate the mouse cursor to HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mov) as output format. The Mac Panasonic video converter will transcode HS700 1080p video to MOV for QuickTime Player.

[img]********image.mxf-converter.com/201009/hs700-1080p-video-mov-mac.jpg[/img]

Step 3. Merge Panasonic HS700 videos. (optional)
Check the box for "Merge into one file" on the application UI, and the Mac video joiner will merge the listed video clips with the front checkbox ticked on file list to output one single file.

Step 4. Convert Panasonic HS700 video to MOV.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the conversion from [b]Panasonic HS700 1080p video to Mac[/b] QuickTime MOV will start immediately. After the conversion, the videos maintain 1920x1080 resolution. You will get a single file if you check the box to merge video clips.

[b]Tips:[/b]
If you have Panasonic TM700, you may also use the Mac Panasonic video converter to make videos compatible with your iMac/MacBook Pro or Mac Pro. If you have other questions about Panasonic camcorders, just go to the [b]Panasonic camcorder column[/b] to get more information.

***********.aunsoft.com/promotion/promotion.html
Old Nov 25, 2010, 12:36 AM
Veteran

Don't Hesitate!Aunsoft Thanksgiving Day Promotion 2010 for Free Get Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter

Now Post Wishes, You Can Win a Chance to Get Video Converter for Free.
The lucky guys can choose any one product from Video Converter (Win or Mac) or Blu-ray Ripper (Win or Mac) for Free.

Buy One ,Get One for Free

Buy Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper, Get Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for FREE

Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter helps you convert MTS and M2TS video files to MP4, MPG, WMV, AVI, and enables you to enjoy movies on computer or WMP, to further edit video for creation, to present video on HDTV, and to publish video online in web-friendly format. It makes your AVCHD camcorder videos editable on Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Window Movie Maker, DVD Maker.

With this AVCHD camcorder converter, you can load videos from JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Sony camcorders. You can also control your video and music on popular portable devices including iPad, iPhone 4, Nexus One, HTC Hero, Motorola Droid X, Droid 2, Xbox 360, Zune, iPod, PSP, Creative Zen, Apple TV, iPhone anytime anywhere; or convert MTS/M2TS videos to the video formats supported by YouTube, Yahoo, Myspace, Google for web sharing.

Join Us and Get Free FLV Converter

You simply click Get Free "Turkey" to join Aunsoft's Facebook, and show your Like, you will get Aunsoft FLV Converter for Free and enjoy life-time friendly support and free update. So just hurry up !

Aunsoft FLV Converter is powerful and stable in decoding and encoding any Flash FLV/F4V format. With this best FLV Converter, you can convert your FLV/F4V encoded video content into the today's most popular and wide spread video formats which are used on mobile phones, removable devices, desktop computers, laptops and various MP3/MP4 players. The conversion is available into the following formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, DivX, XviD, H.264 FLV, H.263 FLV, SWF, DV, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, iPad/iPhone4(*.mp4), HTC EVO 4G(*.mp4), Mobile Phone(*.3gp), PPT(*.wmv), Xbox 360(*.wmv), Wii(*.avi), iTunes(*.mov), etc.

Moreover, you can preview the FLV/F4V movie before converting, customize the output effect, clip the FLV/F4V movie segment freely, snapshot the images of FLV/F4V file in preview, convert FLV/F4V files in batches, automatically shut down the computer after converting finished, and so on.

Group Purchase - Up to 50% Discounts
Any product in Aunsoft.com, as long as you want to purchase more than one license of the same product at a time, you can get up to 50% off discount right now. So just gather your friends and family members in group to enjoy now.

***********.aunsoft.com/thanksgiving/
Old May 16, 2011, 10:26 PM
Veteran

Professional Mac MTS Merger/Joiner Lossless Combining FX700 MTS to Sony SMP-N100 Media Player on Mac OS X

I have a Panasonic DMC-FX700 camcorder, which is an excellent compact camera, offering features that few of its rivals can match. It features full 1920 x 1080 50i (25fps interlaced) HD video with stereo audio and its advanced MOS sensor and Venus Engine FHD processor. Its auto focus is excellent and the Leica-branded lens is very good. Nowadays I have recorded some videos with FX700, which creates MTS video files. I would like to find a program to download all these MTS video clips from DMC-FX700 and merge them into one without change any settings or quality for playing with my new Sony SMP-N100, which is Network Audio/Video Player providing an array of on-demand content providers (Netflix, Amazon, Qriocity) at a very accommodating price point.

And this Sony SMP-N100 streaming player supports a large range of media files including MTS format. Here are the supported formats and codecs for Sony SMP-N100:

From my friend I was recommended to use Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, which is currently the most professional MTS Combiner on Mac OS X to combine/composite MTS files from AVCHD camcorder like Panasonic DMC-FX700, FZ100, TS3/FT3, GH2/GF2, TM900/SD800, etc without conversion and video and audio synchronization problem. You will notice the lips match the audio perfectly when playing the merged m2ts on Sony SMP-N100 with HD TV.

If you would like to merge .m2ts videos from camcorder without recoding in fast speed, the following guide will be useful for you to combine/stitch camcorder AVCHD files and export the merged files without conversion.

Step 1. Capture videos from Panasonic FX700 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Connect your camcorder to Mac via USB 2.0 cable, and select the PC mode when you are asked to select the mode. Run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as MTS merger for Sony SMP-N100 Media Player, and follow the camcorder wizard to import videos from camcorder to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac. Or you can first backup all the files to Mac hard disk.

Step 2. Combine Native MTS files for Sony SMP-N100 Streaming Player.
The imported MTS files are displayed in Camcorder Tab, (if you select backup in above step, the videos will be showed in Resource Tab.) you can select all files by clicking Ctrl +A, and then drag them to the timeline to merge all these MTS files into one movie easily.

Step 3. Export MTS Native files.
Click the "Export" button and you will face the pop-up window for confirming the video output info. And click the OK button to start combining .mts files into one mts file. One movie will be created as one file as output.
Tips:
1. Besides Sony SMP-N100 streaming player, you may also lossless merge mts files from camcorder for HD media players or media center applications like WD TV, Xtreamer Pro, Popcorn Hour, PlayStation 3, XBMC, MythTV, Boxee, TVIX, etc.
2. The Mac MTS Combiner is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard. If you are using the Windows computer, you may try Windows MTS Joiner for Widows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate-mac/
Old Jun 08, 2011, 12:45 AM
Veteran

Aunsoft Final Mate Make AVCHD files Web Friendly with WebM
Aunsoft Final Mate Add output for WebM, Xoom and iPad 2
Aunsoft Final Mate release as AVCHD video tool for device and web

Aunsoft Studio recently released Aunsoft Final Mate as the AVCHD video tool for device and web. With the new output profiles like WebM, Xoom and iPad 2, it is much easier for camcorder users to make AVCHD files Web friendly for HTML5, and present videos on portable devices.

New features of Aunsoft Final Mate:

1. Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS recordings to portable devices.
If you take Apple iPad 2, Blackberry Xoom as your business presentation device, Aunsoft Final Mate would help you convert the 1080i or 1080p AVCHD footage to MP4 with related output profiles.

2. Make AVCHD files web friendly.
The new output profile for WebM in Aunsoft Final Mate provides easy access to users for HTML5. It is much easier to present videos online, supporting all major browsers.

Why choose Aunsoft Final Mate as your AVCHD video management software?
- Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to various formats like MP4, WebM, MOV, VOB, MKV.
- Make HD video recordings compatible to presentations like PowerPoint, web page.
- Lossless MTS output for media players like Popcorn Hour, HDI Dune player, TVIX and AC Ryan PlayOn.
- Join and cut videos with frame accuracy.

Download the free trial of the AVCHD video tool to easily manage your .mts and .m2ts files on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate/