CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 21, 2011, 04:17 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

I was really confused by my Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, for I used it take many photos and videos on my trip, but when I got home and want to enjoy them, I found I can't import them to Final Cut Express for editing, or even can't view them directly. I search on the Net and finally find a popular MXF to FCE conversion tool, which can help me well.

This Mac MXF to FCE Converter is a professional conversion tool which can convert MXF to FCE on Mac with fast speed, best output quality and other good features. With it, you can not only convert Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, Canon XF300/XF305, Sony EX MXF to FCE friendly format MOV, but also can convert MXF to other friendly formats, such as you can convert MXF to MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, DV and other popular formats on Mac.

What's more, this MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides us with a friendly interface which make it easy to use, we can realize our goal only with a few clicks. In addition, The MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides you with powerful editing functions, if you are not satisfy with your videos, you can improve them by cropping video, trimming video, adding watermark and other useful editing functions at your will before converting them.

How to convert camcorder .mxf files to Final Cut Express .dv on Mac OS X?

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add mxf video files
Free download, install and run MXF file to FCE Converter, then click "Add Video" button to select your mxf files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format .dv
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .dv format.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added mxf videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion

Step 4: Import mxf conversion video to FCE
At the end just import the conversion mxf video to FCE directly.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jan 03, 2012, 03:33 AM

Talking

FLV to iMovie Converter is specially designed for you to convert flv files to imovie for editing and playing them on Blackberry, iPod, iPad and so on.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/import-flv-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Mar 01, 2012, 05:25 AM

iMovie Project to DVD Question: "Is there any way to burn a movie from iMovie without using iDVD? The only reason I wouldn't want to use iDVD is because I don't want a DVD menu. I just want the movie. Is there an option on iDVD to burn just the movie without choosing a 'Theme'? Thank you!" asked by jasmine on discussions.apple.com.

iMovie Project to DVD Solution: Want to burn iMovie video to DVD disc on Mac, you need the Mac iMovie to DVD Converter to solve the problem, the iMovie to DVD Creator for Mac is the best choice for you to convert iMovie video to DVD disc and then play iMovie video with DVD Player anywhere.

Free download and try the best iMovie to DVD Creator for Mac, you can burn iMovie video to DVD with a fast speed and high quality, just need some easy steps you can convert or burn your iMovie video files to DVD on Mac, try it now and enjoy yourselves!

How to convert iMovie video to DVD on Mac OS X?

Step 1: Insert an empty DVD disc
Free download, install and run DVD Creator for Mac, and insert an empty DVD disc into your Mac if you want to burn iMovie video to DVD disc.

Step 2: Add iMovie video files
Choose the iMovie video files which you want to convert it to DVD, and import/drag it into DVD Creator for Mac.

Step 3: Select DVD formats
DVD Creator for Mac provides four output options: DVD Disc, ISO file, DVD Folder (Video_TS) and DVDMedia file. Choose the right output option and set proper output parameters.

Step 4: Start to burn
Every thing are ready, just click "Start" button to burn iMovie video video to DVD now!

Code:
www.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-imovie-video-to-dvd-on-mac.htm

Tags
dvd to fcp, fcp import dvd, import dvd to fcp, rip dvd to fcp