CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 09, 2011, 07:57 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Convert Blu-ray to WMV - How to rip Blu-ray Disc (BD) to .wmv file?

sponsored links

Convert Blu-ray to .wmv files with the powerful Blu-ray to WMV Converter. Blu-ray Disc (also known as Blu-ray or BD) is an optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the standard DVD format. This free guide will tell you how to convert Blu-ray to WMV file format and rip Blu ray movies to WMV videos?

Blu-ray to WMV Converter is one of the easy-to-use Blu-ray tools to convert Blu-ray to WMV video format, with its help you can rip Blu-ray disc to wmv files with high speed and quality. Just several simple clicks you can achieve the target that convert your Blu-ray Disc (BD) to .wmv files and play Blu-ray on computer.

Not only convert Blu-ray to wmv files with the Blu-ray to WMV Converter, but also you can rip Blu-ray disc to other popular format videos that you need like .avi, .mp4, .mpg, .mov, .mkv, .asf, .swf, .flv, .mpeg, .3gp, etc. Blu-ray to WMV Converter is the best partner for you to convert Blu-ray disc to .wmv, just free download and try the Blu-ray to WMV Converter now!

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-blu-ray-to-wmv.htm[/img]
Old Mar 15, 2011, 03:30 AM
Veteran

The iPad is being marketed as the best way to view email, photos, video and books. If you have an iPad, you can enjoy your videos anytime anywhere. But when you try to import DVD to iPad, you may face a problem that you can't import DVD to iPad.

What should you do next? Have got a simple way? Yes, you may think about that you can convert DVD to iPad on Mac. It is easy to get it by using Mac to iPad Converter.

Mac DVD to iPad Converter is your best to convert DVD to iPad on Mac so that you can watch DVDs on iPad. Not just converting, you can get more editing functions to make your DVDs different from other DVDs such as Select DVD subtitle and audio track, Powerful video and audio settings, Preview movie anytime.

[img]********dvdripper.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-dvd-to-ipad.php[/img]
Old Jul 23, 2011, 07:19 AM
Veteran

Default Convert .avi to .mov - How to convert avi to QuickTime mov video on Mac?

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
blu ray to wmv converter, convert blu ray to wmv, rip bd to wmv