CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 19, 2011, 10:18 PM
Veteran

Default Aunsoft Final Mate 1.5 for better lossless joining mts/m2ts/tod/mod and editing HDcam

sponsored links

Aunsoft Final Mate 1.5 for better lossless joining mts/m2ts/tod/mod and editing HDcam videos
With the report and feedback from many camera and camcorder users, Aunsoft Studio has just released the updated version for Aunsoft Final Mate to v1.5. The latest version of Aunsoft Final Mate performs better with lossless joining and merging mts, m2ts, tod, mod files with the same recording mode (frame rate, video resolution, bit rate). It also convert HDcam video to various formats for Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Corel X3, etc.

What's new in version 1.5?
1. Easier editing with seek function by entering the exact time point for the Goto button.
2. Added checkbox for choosing the files to be merged or converted.
3. Further actual editing in 0.5s, 1s, 2s with zoom in and out on timeline
4. Select multiple clips to drag and drop for quickly merging files from different folders.
5. Separate movie and resource panel for easier joining with drag and drop.
6. Fixed the bug that the merged file could not play on WDTV media player.
7. and more Ö
Why choose Aunsoft Final Mate as your perfect 2011 HD camcorder software?
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Automatically detect AVCHD camcorders with AVCHD MTS/M2TS, TOD, MOD files.
- Support 1080/50p 1080/60p videos from AVCHD camcorders like Panasonic HDC-SD700, HS700, SD700, SD600.
- Support AVCHD Lite 720p videos from Lumix cameras like DMC-ZS7/TZ10, FZ38, GH1, LX5, FT1.

To enable more users to get Aunsoft Final Mate at low price or even free, Aunsoft Studio also host sweepstake on facebook to win Aunsoft Final Mate. You can enter the sweepstake to win the chance for free HD camcorder software or coupon for Final Mate. Hurry up for the last 4 days to win Final Mate.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate/
Old Apr 01, 2011, 02:36 AM
Veteran

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac-Full-featured software for multimedia fans for Mac

As a multimedia fan, I was always thinking of a software for Mac like this, it can backup my DVD and Blu-ray collections, convert the video from my Canon EOS 60D to ProRes for editing with Final Cut Studio, enable me to watch favorite video from YouTube on my iPhone 4, make me never worry about issues of various video formats.

Now iMedia Converter from Aunsoft Studio makes my dream come true. It can perfectly achieve the above functions. It works as a Mac Blu-Ray ripper and a Mac video converter, for example, I directly rip my Blu-ray movie disc to H.264 MP4 with excellent quality and watch it on my iPhone 4 anytime anywhere.

Besides, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac help me merge H.264 .mov videos from EOS 60D into one and transcode to ProRes 422 for editing with FCP smoothly.

How to use?

Step 1: Add videos

You can directly drag and drop videos to the app or click "Add Video" button.

Step 2: Click "Merge into one file" to join all your imported videos

To join all your video files together for one big file all you need to do is one tick. Yes, just tick the checkbox "Merge into one file".

Step 3: Choose ProRes to output & convert

Next thing before you begin to join your files, please choose your preferred output format from "Format" drop-down list and specify your destination folder in "Export to" bar. Then click big "Convert" button to start joining/combing your videos to one output file. Few minutes later, you can get joined video file from destination folder.

***********.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/