CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 24, 2011, 03:36 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac MOV to FLV Converter - How to convert QuickTime MOV files to FLV on Mac OS X

sponsored links

Some people have many intersting videos which are MOV video formats, and they want to upload onto some video sharing website like YouTube. Before upload MOV video files to Youtube, they should convert MOV to FLV which Youtube supports video format. You maybe think this is different for you without Mac MVO to FLV Converter.

In other situation, if you want convert MOV to FLV on Mac, you need a professional and powerful Mac MOV to FLV Converter. With it you can finish conversion in high quality and high speed.

The follow is how to convert MOV to FLV on Mac.

Step 1: Add mov files to Mov to FLV Converter for Mac
Hit the "Add" button to load the video into the Mov to WMV Converter for Mac that you want to convert from your Mac.

Step 2: Select "flv" as output format and make settings
Click the downlist to choose FLV as the output, in this step, you can make some settings like add watermark, trim videos, crop videos and set the saving place and your file name.

Step 3: Start conversion
Just hit the "Convert", you can convert MOV to flv in high speed.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-mov/to-flv-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Mar 11, 2011, 08:05 AM
Veteran

WMV is short for Windows Media Video. This video format was developed by Microsoft upon non-standard version of MPEG-4. But as WMV was standardized as an independent SMPTE standard and is considered to be a unique format now.

So if you want to play DVD in WMV video format on Mac, you must convert DVD to WMV on Mac. Mac DVD to WMV Converter is you ideal software application for you to convert DVD to WMV.

With Mac DVD to WMV Converter, you can convert DVD to WMV in high speed and high quality. Meanwhile, some editing functions are designed for you. You can select any subtitle and audio track to convert your DVD in any language available on your DVD.

What's more, by using Mac DVD to WMV Converter, you can choose to apply a special video effect to customize your videos such as old film, oil painting, woodcarving and so on.

This is how to convert DVD to WMV

Step 1. Add DVD
Free download DVD to WMV Converter and install it. Click Open DVD button, select a DVD in the dialog box that opens, and load it. In the file list, the loaded DVD information like title etc will be showed.

Step 2. Select WMV as output format

After DVD imported, select profile drop-down list to choose "WMV" as the output format.

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "Start Ripping" button to start convert DVD to WMV format.

[img]********dvdripper.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-dvd-to-wmv-on-mac.php[/img]
Old May 16, 2011, 04:51 AM
Veteran

Convert avi files to DVD disc on Mac is requirement for many Mac users, so that they can save their avi files for a long time and share it with many other friends. How to burn avi videos to DVD disc on Mac? Is there an easy way for Mac users to convert avi files to DVD on Mac?

AVI to DVD Converter for Mac can not only convert .avi video files to dvd, MPEG to DVD, DivX to DVD, and burn DVD movie from videos on Mac, but also can burn DVD folder to DVD, ISO file to DVD on Mac. Creating ISO file and DVD folder from various video formats are also available in this DVD creator Mac software.

Mac Avi to DVD Creator can help you convert avi files to DVD disc on Mac within several simple clicks, and with a fast speed, it is a powerful partner for you to burn avi files to DVD on Mac, just free download and try the best Avi to DVD Converter for Mac now!

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-avi-to-dvd-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jul 28, 2011, 11:37 AM
Veteran

I am a huge fan of videos and audioes. To enjoy the wonderful videoes and audioes is one part of my life. However ther was a thing that teased my mind for a long time. That is not all the vedioes or audioes can be played on my devices. For example, the vob files can not be played on my mpg files supported player.

I am sure you has brushed up against the same trouble as me. What is different is that I am lucky, because I find a good product called VOB to MPG Converter for Mac. Mac VOB to MPG Converter can convert the vob files to mpg on Mac with ease. Having a VOB to MPG Converter for Mac, you can not only enjoy vedioes but also can enjoy audioes on the same one device.

Since I got the VOB to MPG Converter for Mac, I feel as if I have found a priceless treasure. It has made me satisfied greatly because Mac VOB to MPG Converter has not only one function, convert vob files to mpg. It is a powerful multimedia which can also convert vob files to other file formats. Such a good product is one you can never miss.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-vob-to-mpg-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
.mov to .wmv mac, convert mov to flv, mac mov to flv, mov to flv, mov to flv converter