CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 24, 2011, 03:13 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac VRO to WMV Converter - How to convert vro to wmv and play vro files on Mac?

sponsored links

I have made a video with my camcorder Canon DC 7.4v, I've used a Nero burner to my computer, but I still cant open it with any of my video player (Quick time, Windows Media, etc) the problems seems to be the VRO file (can't read or somthing @__@) even if not WMV as long as it is usable in Window movie Media or any players, how can I convert vro to wmv video?

VRO to WMV Converter for Mac may be the best assistant for you to convert vro files to wmv video on Mac. Just need you to do some easy clicks to convert vro files to wmv format. The powerful Mac VRO to WMV Converter will give you a high speed and quality video. Convert vro to wmv with the easy-to-use VRO to WMV Converter for Mac, and follow the free step by step tutorials, you can convert vro to wmv directly by yourself, and you will never face the headache problem, just free download and try the Mac VRO to WMV Converter now which is the best partner for you to convert vro to wmv video!

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-vro-file-to-wmv-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Mar 03, 2011, 09:51 AM
Veteran

How to convert MXF to QuickTime MOV on Mac, convert MXF to MOV, convert MXF to Quicktime on Mac.

MXF has full timecode and metadata support, and is intended as a platform-agnostic stable standard for future professional video and audio applications. But MXF file is not comportible for many programs like QuickTime. So you must want to know how to convert MXF to QuickTime MOV for playing or for editing on Mac.

Mac MXF to QuickTime MOV Converter is your best assistant for you to convert MXF to QuickTime MOV so that you can import MXF to Quicktime on Mac. If you have this Mac MXF to QuickTime MOV Converter, you should not worry about converting MXF files to QuickTime MOV on Mac.

Before converting MXF to QuickTime MOV on Mac, you can make some settings such as merge videos, trim and crop video, add watermark: video watermark, image watermark and text watermark. All editing functions make your videos different from others.

MXF to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac not only convert MXF to QuickTime MOV, but also convert MXF files to other video formats like WMV, 3GP, MP4, 3G2, AVI, etc. After converting MXF to QuickTime MOV, you can enjoy videos on Mac.

How to convert MXF files on Mac with Mac MXF Video Converter

Step 1. Add mxf video files to MXF Converter for Mac
Download MXF Converter for Mac, install and run it. Click "Add" button to add files.

Step 2. Select output format
Select profile drop-down list to choose output format that you need like .mov.

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "convert" button to start convert mxf video on Mac.

[img]********mxfconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-mxf-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac.php[/img]
Old May 02, 2011, 09:14 AM
Veteran

"I have many DVDs and I want to import DVD to FCP for making my own movies, but I have tried many times, I can't convert DVD to Final Cut Pro directly, is there anybody could help me to convert DVD to FCP?" Somebody asked in Yahoo.

FCP(Final Cut Pro) is a professional non-linear editing software application developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. Final Cut Pro also supports mixed video formats (both resolution and framerate) in the timeline with real time support. You can use FCP edit videos. But DVD can't imported by FCP, so you must convert DVD to FCP.

Mac DVD to FCP Converter is the best assistant for you to convert DVD to FCP. By using this DVD to FCP for Mac, you can convert DVD to FCP compatible formats like any QuickTime video formats. The next step is easily import DVD to Final Cut Pro for editing. During conversion, you should't worry about the video quality loss.

DVD to FCP Converter not only can convert DVD to FCP but also can convert DVD to iMovie, convert DVD to FCE, convert DVD to other popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MPEG etc. After conversion, you can watch your own movies on iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc and other video and audio player.

[img]********dvdripper.onapplemac.com/how-to-import-dvd-into-final-cut-pro.php[/img]
Old Jul 21, 2011, 05:48 AM
Veteran

I was really confused by my Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, for I used it take many photos and videos on my trip, but when I got home and want to enjoy them, I found I can't import them to Final Cut Express for editing, or even can't view them directly. I search on the Net and finally find a popular MXF to FCE conversion tool, which can help me well.

This Mac MXF to FCE Converter is a professional conversion tool which can convert MXF to FCE on Mac with fast speed, best output quality and other good features. With it, you can not only convert Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, Canon XF300/XF305, Sony EX MXF to FCE friendly format MOV, but also can convert MXF to other friendly formats, such as you can convert MXF to MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, DV and other popular formats on Mac.

What's more, this MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides us with a friendly interface which make it easy to use, we can realize our goal only with a few clicks. In addition, The MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides you with powerful editing functions, if you are not satisfy with your videos, you can improve them by cropping video, trimming video, adding watermark and other useful editing functions at your will before converting them.

How to convert camcorder .mxf files to Final Cut Express .dv on Mac OS X?

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add mxf video files
Free download, install and run MXF file to FCE Converter, then click "Add Video" button to select your mxf files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format .dv
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .dv format.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added mxf videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion

Step 4: Import mxf conversion video to FCE
At the end just import the conversion mxf video to FCE directly.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
.vro to .wmv, convert vro to wmv, mac vro to wmv, vro to wmv mac