CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 29, 2011, 03:43 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac MTS to AVI Converter - How to convert MTS to AVI for editing on Mac?

Serveral days ago, I finished my travel from foreign, I used my Sony camcorder recorded many wonderful memory. When I back home, I want to edit the videos with video deiting apps which supports AVI format on Mac, but they are AVCHD .mts video, I can't do this derictly on Mac.

So I think I need the third part software to finish this. I find Mac MTS to AVI Converter is what I wanted. With this MTS to AVI Convert for Mac, I convert MTS to AVI very easy on Mac. It also can rip DVD to other video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV.

During I using I found this converter has many powerful fctions such as extract audio for iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other portable device. Split a big video into several parts and get the videos clips. Crop the image to remove unwanted backdrops, merge several video or movie files into one.

This is how to convert MTS to AVI on Mac

Step 1. Add MTS video files to MTS to AVI Converter
Download MTS to AVI Converter, install and run it. Click "Add files" button or drag videos into it.

Step 2. Select AVI as the output format
Select profile drop-down list to choose ".avi" as the output format.

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "convert" button to start convert MTS video to AVI.

Mac MTS to AVI Converter can help you convert MTS to AVI in high quatily and speed and enjoy the videos.

[img]********imediaconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-mts-to-avi-on-mac.php[/img]
Old Mar 18, 2011, 03:43 AM
Veteran

How to import mxf file into Final Cut Pro? If you want to import mxf file to FCP, and edit your mxf files with FCP, you will be failed and you must will see the mxf files are grey and can't be imported. Why you can't import mxf files to FCP for editing, and if you want edit mxf files with FCP, what should you do?

"I'm using FCP 7.0.1 and trying to import an MXF-File of 25 GB into FCP. I read allready a lot of posts in different forums but didn't find the right tool to do the job." asked by BaluMS on apple.com support center. Many FCP fans may get the problem that can't import mxf file into FCP!

Final Cut Pro is a professional non-linear editing software application developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. It supports like DV, HDV, etc. but no mxf format so if you want to edit mxf files with FCP, you should convert mxf file to FCP support format videos like dv, and then import mxf file into FCP for editing.

MXF to FCP Converter is the best choice for you to convert mxf file to FCP DV, follow the step by step tutorials you can import mxf files into FCP in an easy way, and just need several easy clicks to convert mxf files to FCP DV. MXF file to FCP Converter is the best partner for you, just free download and try it!

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fcp.htm[/img]
Old Jul 19, 2011, 05:51 AM

Talking

MOV to MTV Converter is the best MOV to MTV conversion tool which can not only convert MOV to MTV for your, but also can convert other popular formats to MTV format.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mov-to-mtv.htm[/img]
Old Jan 03, 2012, 02:22 AM

Talking

In order to import DVD to iMovie, we can use the DVD to iMovie Converter to convert dvd to imovie support format videos just like MPEG4, and then we can import dvd conversion video into iMovie directly. DVD to iMovie Converter is a powerful dvd ripper on Mac, it is powerful and simple for using, just several clicks, we can import dvd to iMovie easily.

DVD to iMovie Converter is the best software for us to convert dvd to imovie support format for editing, with the dvd to imovie converter we can easily import dvd to imovie.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/import-dvd-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Tags
convert mts to avi, converting mts to avi, mac mts to avi, mts to avi, mts to avi mac