CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07, 2011, 01:50 PM

Default Need to Boot to DOS in NTFS

sponsored links

Hi all. Been awhile since i have been on these boards. I have a problem. I messed up a file in my sys32 directory in windows 7. I have a correct copy of the file. I need to boot to a command prompt and copy this file and replace it. However, I can not boot to a command prompt and I can not find a boot disk that will allow me to boot to a command prompt and navigate a NTFS file system. Does anyone here know of a program that can help me? I can not boot to safe mode in windows nor to the command prompt in windows. Thanks!
Old Apr 01, 2011, 09:42 PM

Hi there
To access NTFS via a dos prompt you can use NTFSPro (NIFSDos is the freeware read-only version) which can be found on Hiren's Boot CD on most torrent sites. Also the latest Ubuntu cd's can access NTFS for write access, and will allow you to access the drives without installing it, by booting a test copy direct from the CD.

The other option is to plug the drive into another PC as a second drive and copy the file over that way, if you have the necessary connections available

HTH
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:07 PM

Default 4Media Ringtone Maker Introduction

4Media Ringtone Maker is the ultimate solution for making ringtones in MP3, WAV, M4R, AMR, M4A and OGG formats for almost all mobile phone types including the iPhone. This ringtone maker can create ringtones from all popular video and music format files including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 and so on.

***********.mp4converter.net/ringtone-maker-win.html

Clip any segment you want from your music or movie file, add fade-in and fade-out effects to it, and then check it with the built-in player before converting it to your ringtone. 4Media Ringtone Maker also comes with a user-friendly interface and allows you to adjust the ringtone volume and output parameters to customize your ringtones. Try 4Media Ringtone Maker for FREE now!
Closed Thread