CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Sep 22, 2011, 11:23 AM

Default MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 not working

Hi durden

I have the ACER aspire 4820T that comes with bluetooth inbuilt. I have the Microsoft [url=***********.best-bluetooth-mouse.com/]bluetooth mouse 5000. I have always been using it with no problems. Suddenly it stopped working.

As usual, I thought I can just re-installing it by using the pairing function under the bluetooth panel "Add a device". Best part is the wizard just keeps going and never stops. My mouse is already in pairing mode.

Next check under devices/printers and believe it or not, it appears as indicated. However under the bluetooth control panel (Show Bluetooth devices), no mouse. In the devices & printers panel, the mouse shows up.

I cannot use the mouse or do a manual installation.

I have also tried to upgrade the drivers for the bluetooth and still not working. Tried the mouse with another computer and no problem. Can anybody advise how to do a reset of the bluetooth module or settings?

Short of a complete reinstallation of win 7 (which I hope to avoid just for one mouse), I have run out of ideas.

Hope somebody can render any insight as to how to resolve the issue.

Durden, did you contact Acer support about this? I tried to but they just blame the mouse and software? Any luck on your side?

Thanks for reading.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:10 PM

Default 4Media Video Converter for Mac Introduction

4Media Video Converter for Mac is the ideal video converting tool for Mac users to convert a vast array of standard-definition (SD) video formats (including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV) and high-definition (HD) formats (like MPEG2-TS, AVCHD, MKV, etc) convert to 3d formates, it also supports conversion amongst the above mentioned video formats. Video Converter for Mac also empowers you to extract audios from videos and convert audio formats from one to another.

Furthermore, this fully integrated Mac movie format converter software enables you to convert videos to images and create videos from images. 4Media Video Converter for Mac makes it possible to play movies in any format on any popular multimedia device including iPod, iPhone, iPad2, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox360, Zune, PMPs, Android phones, and mobile phones. Batch file processing and multithreading are also supported, thus offering an unprecedented multimedia file conversion speed.***********.mp4converter.net/video-converter-mac.html

4Media Video Converter for Mac features a variety of file editing functions that can help you to clip, merge, crop and split videos, as well as add watermarks and soundtrack to the output files. Download and try for free 4Media Video Converter for Mac now!
Closed Thread