CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 25, 2011, 02:04 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to convert vob files to mpg on Mac with VOB to MPG Converter for Mac?

I am a huge fan of videos and audioes. To enjoy the wonderful videoes and audioes is one part of my life. However ther was a thing that teased my mind for a long time. That is not all the vedioes or audioes can be played on my devices. For example, the vob files can not be played on my mpg files supported player.

I am sure you has brushed up against the same trouble as me. What is different is that I am lucky, because I find a good product called VOB to MPG Converter for Mac. Mac VOB to MPG Converter can convert the vob files to mpg on Mac with ease. Having a VOB to MPG Converter for Mac, you can not only enjoy vedioes but also can enjoy audioes on the same one device.

Since I got the VOB to MPG Converter for Mac, I feel as if I have found a priceless treasure. It has made me satisfied greatly because Mac VOB to MPG Converter has not only one function, convert vob files to mpg. It is a powerful multimedia which can also convert vob files to other file formats. Such a good product is one you can never miss.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-vob-to-mpg-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:50 PM
Veteran

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-mxf-file-to-avi-on-mac.htm[/img]

All of us know that Audio Video Interleave (also Audio Video Interleaved), known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Mac users want to convert MXF to AVI for some reasons, but how to convert MXF to AVI on Mac freely is still a problem for most of them.

Here is the Mac MXF to AVI conversion tool, which is special designed for Mac lovers, can convert MXF to AVI on Mac with unimaginable converting speed without any quality loss. With a user-friendly interface, it can convert MXF to AVI on Mac only with several steps. In addition, you can also convert MXF to other popular formats if you need, such as you can convert MXF to FLV, convert MXF to WMV and other video and audio formats on Mac.

What's more, it also allows you edit your video and audio files at your will if you want, for it provides you with professional editing functions including cropping, trimming, merging, adding watermark, adjusting effect and so on. Before Converting your MXF to the formats you want, you can edit your video and audio by yourself to make your video more attractive and personalized.

How to convert camcorder .mxf files to .avi on Mac OS X?

Step 1: Add mxf video files
Free download, install and run MXF file to AVI Converter for Mac, then click "Add Video" button to select your mxf files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format .avi
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .avi format.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added mxf videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion

Old Dec 30, 2011, 10:13 PM

Talking

Blu-ray to Avi Converter for Mac can help you convert Blu-ray Disc (BD) to avi on Mac, rip Blu ray to avi, mp4, asf, mov, mpg, etc popular format videos.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-blu-ray-to-avi-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Apr 27, 2012, 10:39 PM

Thumbs up How to convert WMV to iMovie and import WMV into iMovie?

One of my friends asked me to help him to convert WMV to iMovie because he wants to import WMV to iMovie and edit them for his family. So I told him something what I knew.

As we know Windows Media Video (WMV) is a compressed video file format for several proprietary codecs developed by Microsoft. Though WMV is widely used, iMovie doesn't recognize WMV, maybe we can find an efficent way to import WMV to iMovie.

The easiest way is convert WMV to iMovie compatible video formats like MP4, MOV, etc. I suggest my friend to use Mac WMV to iMovie Converter to convert WMV to iMovie. This software tool enables you to convert WMV to iMovie in a high speed and no quality lose.

In addition, you can use this Mac WMV to iMovie Converter to edit your videos, such as add your name as watermark in the video, split a big video into several parts and so on, only after using can you know its powerul functions. And if you want to convert DVD on Mac, it is the best choice for you.

Code:
imediaconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-import-wmv-into-imovie.php

Tags
mac vob to mpg, vob to mpg converter, vob to mpg on mac