CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 29, 2011, 11:45 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to import DVD to iMovie with DVD to iMovie Converter?

sponsored links

iMovie is an ideal vdieo editing software application for Mac users and iMovie owners. You import some videos into iMovie on Mac, iMovie enables you make your own videos. But some times you have some DVD movies and want to import DVD to iMovie for editing on Mac.

When you try to import DVD to iMovie, you may face the problem that DVD is impossible imported into iMovie on Mac. Have you thought an other way to editing DVD with iMovie. Mac DVD to iMovie Converter can help you convert DVD to iMovie supported video formats like MOV, MP4, etc.

With DVD to iMovie Converter, importing DVD to iMovie is not a problem any more. Not only can convert DVD to iMovie, but also can convert DVD to other video formats such as 3GP, WMV, AVI, MPEG, etc.

[img]***********.movie-mac.com/mac-dvd-ripper/how-to-import-dvd-to-imovie-on-mac.html[/img]
Old Jul 23, 2011, 10:30 AM
Veteran

For a long time I was looking for a software which can convert avi to mp4 on Mac so that I can backup avi files to mp4 videos on Mac in an easy way. But time by time, the only I received was disappoint.

After many attempts I found the Avi to Mp4 Converter for Mac. I must to say its really a good tool to convert avi files to mp4 video on Mac. It armed with an attractive looks and fast speed. And the quality of the output files are very high. With the Mac Avi to Mp4 Converter you can really make it a simple thing to convert avi to mp4 on Mac.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mp4-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
dvd to imovie