CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 30, 2011, 08:50 PM
Veteran

Default Play/Edit Canon EOS T2i/Canon 7D MOV to ProRes MOV for FCP on Mac

sponsored links

Play/Edit Canon EOS T2i/Canon 7D MOV to ProRes MOV for FCP on Mac
Canon EOS Rebel T2i boosts the feature set of the T1i with a sensor nearly identical to the almost-pro Canon EOS 7D. What's at the heart of the Rebel T2i is an 18 megapixel CMOS sensor that's almost identical the one Canon built for the EOS 7D. Same resolution, same APS-C size. The difference is in the channel readout - the 7D features 8 channels, the Rebel T2i will have 4. That adds up to a reduced framerate in burst shooting. The Rebel T2i will deliver 34 full-size fine JPEGs at a rate of 3.7 fps (or 6 RAW). The speedy 7D outpaces that with burst shooting up to 8 fps. Canon T2i and Canon 7D both records FULL HD video in a highly compressed video format MOV, and this MOV format is very difficult for using.

No doubt, it is an excited one if Canon T2i/Canon 7D owners can edit Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV freely on some editing software, like FCP, iMovie, FCE or Adobe Premiere. But it is a very headache issue, what you need is to make Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV conversion. Fortunately, Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac can work fine as a Mac Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV Converter which can convert Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV to Apple ProRes 422 MOV or AIC MOV for better playing and editing on Mac.
Following I will show you how to use this software by taking Canon T2i/7D MOV to ProRes MOV for Final Cut as an example.
For the preparation of this conversion, connect your Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV to iMac or Macbook and transfer MOV video files into hard drive.
Step 1: Load Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV video files into this program.
Specify the right video files and drag MOV video file into this software and another way to import video files is clicking "Add" button.
Hints: Batch video files are allowed to be imported,therefore joining several video files into big one is supported by ticking the checkbox of Merge into one file under the preview window.
Step 2: Choose ProRes MOV as the output video format and specify the destination folder.
Click "Format" icon and select "Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" for "Final Cut Pro" section as the exported video format. What's more, you are free to choose the folder where you want to put converted MOV file by clicking the "Output" icon.

Step 3: Edit Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV video files.(Optional)
Click the big button "Editor" and another interface comes out for you to perfect video files. As it shows, some editing options are provided, and there you are free to crop unwanted video parts, trim video lenghth and add interesting video to original one.
Step 4: Start this Canon T2i/Canon 7D Video to FCP ProRes conversion.
Click the button "Convert", this conversion will begin immediately. And after a few minutes, Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV files are ready for you to play and edit on Final Cut Pro.
Hope this Mac Canon T2i/Canon 7D MOV to ProRes MOV Converter becomes your ideal assistant in your digital life.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old Apr 05, 2011, 03:05 AM
Veteran

Enjoy/Play Videos and Movies on Motorola XOOM Video Converter

Learn More:
play Movie/Music on Motorola XOOM
Transfer or Copy Movies and Music to Motorola Xoom
Blu-ray DVD Movies to Motorola Xoom
YouTube FLV/F4V to Motorola Xoom Converter
Convert DVD ISO Files to Motorola Xoom
Convert AVI to Motorola XOOM
Convert EVO to Motorola Xoom
Convert MKV Files to Motorola Xoom
Play Panasonic 1080p/1080i AVCHD on Motorola Xoom
Make Full Screen Videos/Movies on Motorola Xoom

Motorola XOOM features a healthy-sized 10.1-inch capacitive screen with a very high resolution of 1280x800, a 5MP HD camcorder (front-facing cam included) and the mandatory dual-core ARM-based Tegra 2 chipset, which will allow for full 1080p HD video playback. The handset comes with the newest Android 3.0 operating system, and Flash Player 10.1 is available as an over-the-air in 2011. The MOTOROLA XOOM is the leading agents in Android's competition against Apple, which has a huge hit in its iPad.And this MOTOROLA XOOM can play videos in MP4, 3GP etc, and music in MP3, AAC, AMR etc as follow:

The easy way to Put and Enjoy Movie, Music on Motorola XOOM.
Today I could focus on the way to convert and play movies/musics on Motorola XOOM. Now we have known that Motorola XOOM can play video in MP4, MPEG 4, H.264, H.263, music in MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR NB, AMR WB, etc. So if we had lots of videos in other format, what we need is just a powerful Video to Motorola XOOM Converter, which can convert all movies/musics like Divx, XviD, AVI, TiVo, FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS, MKV, WMV, MPEG, F4V, SWF, AC3, DTS, FLAC, OGG, etc to MP4, MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, etc for playing on Motorola XOOM.

Step-by-step guide:

Step 1: Download Aunsoft Motorola XOOM Video Converter, install and run it.

Step 2: Please click“Add” to import kinds of movies/musics you want to put on Motorola XOOM to this program.

Step 3: Click the pull down icon of "Format" to select output format Android - Motorola Droid X H.264 Video (*.mp4) (recommended) for your Motorola XOOM. Then click folder icon of "Output" to choose the folder your want to save the converted files. (Tip: The default resolution of output format H.264 MP4 is 480*320, please click "Settings" to set the size (pixel) to 1280*800 for Motorola XOOM.)

Step 4: Start the conversion from movie to Motorola XOOM.
After conversion, you can put the music; put the movies on your Motorola XOOM for enjoying now.

Tip: If you like converting and playing movies on Motorola XOOM on a Mac, you can try the Mac Motorola XOOM Movie converter. If you want to put and play DVD, Blu-Ray movies on your Motorola XOOM, you could select Aunsoft Blu-Ray Ripper. For Mac users, please choose similar products for Mac.

Now, thanks for your reading, and hope you could enjoy the program and well put and play movie/music on Motorola XOOM.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/