CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW > DVD/CD Media Discuss
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 02, 2011, 05:10 AM
Veteran

Default MTS to ProRes converter-Convert GH1 m2ts video to ProRes 422 in FCP

sponsored links

MTS to ProRes converter-Convert GH1 m2ts video to ProRes 422 in FCP
With the GH1, shooting incredible photos is only part of the fun. You can also shoot beautiful, richly detailed movies in full HD (high-definition) (1920 X 1080) at 24 frames per second, or smooth HD (1280 X 720) movies at 60 frames per second in AVCHD format (MPEG-4/ H.264) with continuous auto focus.If you encounter any problem using GH1 Lumix AVCHD on Mac, or want to edit Lumix DMC-GH1 1080 mts in FCP/FCP 7, it is recommended that you convert DMC-GH1 full HD to common MOV for FCP/FCP 7.So you may face the rendering problem when editing in Final Cut Pro. To avoid waiting for rendering in Final Cut when editing, it is recommended want to convert Lumix AVCHD to ProRes as Final Cut native format.
Apple ProRes 422 , Apple ProRes 4444,introduced in Final Cut Studio, was advertised to one of the codecs to result in less compression and higher data rate/higher quality files for HD editing in Final Cut Pro.

Here is the step-by-step guide for you to import and edit Panasonic DMC-GH1 Lumix AVCHD to Apple PreRes 422 MOV to Final Cut Pro/FCP7/FCE/iMovie without rendering on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X like Snow Leopard.

Step 1. Load Panasonic dmc-gh1 lumix videos to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the best Lumix MTS video to ProRes converter on Mac, click the "Add" button and you can browse the DMC-GH1 full HD 1080/60i videos or HD 720p videos for conversion.

Step 2. Choose Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro.
Click the "Format" option, and navigate the mouse cursor to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. The video to ProRes 422 converter will transcode Panasonic DMC-GH1 Lumix 1080 AVCHD to Final Cut Pro native format.

Step3. Merge Panasonic DMC-GH1 1080i/720P AVCHD files. (Optional)
Tick the checkbox for “Merge into one file”, and the Panasonic DMC-GH1 1920×1080 AVCHD converter will join and combine the video clips into a single file as output。
Step 4. Convert Panasonic videos to Apple ProRes for FCP.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the conversion from Panasonic AVCHD to Final Cut Pro Native Format ProRes 422 will start immediately。
After converting and merging the Panasonic DMC-GH1 AVCHD files, just import the output Apple PreRes 422 .mov files to Final Cut Pro 7 or Final Cut Pro 6 for editing and the video is in HD 1920×1080.Optimize your workflow and save time with the Apple ProRes compression for Final Cut Pro. You can also import the output videos to Final Cut Express (FCE) 4 for editing in full HD。

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old Apr 22, 2011, 06:56 AM
Veteran

Aunsoft iMedia Converter Mac Support Switch/Convert Apple ProRes to NTSC DV/DVCPRO/MPG on Mac

More Article About ProRes/AIC :
Canon EOS 5D/7D/1D/60D Video to ProRes
Canon T2i/7D MOV to ProRes MOV for Final Cut
HS700 AVCHD to 1080p ProRes 422 HQ for FCP
convert Apple ProRes Movies to H.264 MOV,AVI
Panasonic ZS7 AVCHD Lite to FCP ProRes
Convert GH2 MTS to Apple Intermediate codec
Convert GH2 AVCHD to FCP ProRes 422 HQ

NTSC is a video format used in North America, Central America, Japan, and parts of South America.While NTSC delivers a frame rate of 30 fps using 525 lines.

Apple ProRes 422 is a standard-definition and high-definition lossy video compression format developed by Apple Inc. for use in post production. It was introduced in 2007 with Final Cut Studio 2 and is comparable to Avid's DNxHD codec which has the same purpose and uses similar bit rates.

How to convert/copy and drop timelines straight with ProRes Files to DV NTSC ?
You may need a converter tool which I recommend is Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac as the recommended ProRes to Apple DV/DVCPRO - NTSC converter on Mac. It does allow you to trim and crop ProRes footage.

After loading all your Prores MOV files into this program, you can simply choose specific output format for your specific need (like NTSC DVD) from Format drop-down list. The conversion process from ProRes to NTSC DVD is quite similar. Please check the screenshot below:

Tips: You also can choose the QuickTime Movie Format > DV/DVCPRO - NTSC (*.mov) as output format. The Mac ProRes video to NTSC converter will convert prores files to MOV with DV/DVCPRO - NTSC compression.
You are also be able to edit your original files by clicking “Editor” button for basic editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding video/image/text water marks, replacing audio, etc.

At last, click button to start conversion. The conversion time depends on your selected original files need to be converted. After the process finishes, you are able to watch these NTSC DVD copies on your DVD player!

***********.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/
Old Jun 27, 2011, 09:39 PM
Veteran

MTS to HDTV-Show/Stream Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA

I have Panasonic HDC-TM700 to shoot videos in MTS format. With it I was able to record my daughter's birthday party last Sunday. But yesterday my parents came and they hoped I can share the birthday party videos with them. Since I had a HDTV and I would like to share with my parents on it based on DLNA.

As we know, DLNA is a solution for us to make it come true that we can share songs, videos, or other Medias among all of home entertainment devices. I could easily Show Lossless MTS videos on HDTV via DLNA.

And the problem was how to Merge MTS videos into one with low loss of quality. When searching for effective solution, I happened to find Aunsoft Final Mate with which I could complete the process. I used Final Mate to merge the MTS files into one file which can be stored in my computer and showed on HDTV. There is less quality loss when merging MTS videos into one.

Below is the quick guide for you to Stream TM700 MTS Videos to HDTV based on DLNA.

Step 1. Guide MTS files into Final Mate.
Aunsoft Final Mate can detect automatically when the camcorder is connected to computer with the USB cable. Here I show the video on my PC.

Step 2. Merge MTS files into one.
Make sure the MTS files have been guided into project tab by drag and drop them to the time line to create a new project for lossless output. Before merging, you can also rename them to fit your preference.

Step 3. Set the path for outputting in Final Mate.
Click the “EXPORT” button and then you can find a dialog box. After setting the output path, click the "OK" button and then you can get the video file which is of less loss of quality.

Finally, I succeeded to Watch Party Videos on HDTV through DLNA.

***********.aunsoft.com/show_lossless_mts_videos_on_hdtv_based_on_dlna/
Old Jun 27, 2011, 09:57 PM
Veteran

Default Video Converter for Mac - Powerful video conversion software for Mac users

[b]Tanbee Video Converter for Mac[/b]

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac is the ideal video converting tool for Mac OS X to convert various video formats including AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOD, MTS and MKV. This Mac video converter also enables you to extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc...

Video Converter for Mac supports most multimedia devices including the iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Google phones, and mobile phones. In addition, you can also edit your video files by clipping/cropping/merging, adding effects using this perfect Mac video converter.

* Convert AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MP4, MPEG, MKV, 3GP video.
* Convert AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), MOD, TOD video formats.
* Extract audio from video and convert video to all popular audio.
* Edit, clip, crop video. Merge several files into one file.
* Optimized presets for Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, mobile phone, MP4 players, Google phones, etc.
* Convert multiple files simultaneously with batch processing.

[img]***********.applemacvideoconverter.com/imgs/videoconvertermac.jpg[/img]

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b]

Many AVCHD camcorder users may have the trouble with playing AVCHD videos on video players or portable devices. Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac is designed to help you convert AVCHD videos to common video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, SWF, MOV, 3GP and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you can enjoy your masterpieces shot by Panasonic, JVC, Sony, Canon, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on iPad, iPad 2, iPod, PSP, Zune, iRiver and more multimedia players.

AVCHD Converter for Mac also features the editing functions: Merge, crop, clip videos; adjust video effects; and set video/audio parameters.

* Supports a Wide Range of AVCHD Camcorders and DVs like JVC, Sony, Canon, Panasonic and many others.
* Convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, etc.) to common popular video formats or HD videos.
* Enjoy AVCHD videos on iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, PSP, BlackBerry, iRiver and other media devices.
* AVCHD Video clipping/cropping/merging, add effects.
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.
* Capture Pictures from AVCHD videos.

[img]***********.applemacvideoconverter.com/imgs/avchdconvertermac.jpg[/img]

[b]More Info: [/b]
Code:
***********.applemacvideoconverter.com/
Old Jun 27, 2011, 10:07 PM
Veteran

Default Convert AVCHD camcorder files such as MTS, M2TS, MOD and TOD on Mac

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. This powerful Mac AVCHD Converter can support various portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii and DS, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc.

[b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b], the best Mac AVCHD Converter software also makes it possible to trim your AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV) video clips, crop video playing screen, add subtitle/watermark/artistic effects, adjust video image effects, customize parameters, preview your shot video, capture desired video images and calculate bit rate.

* Convert AVCHD videos to common popular video formats & HD videos.
* AVCHD videos are convertible for playback on many mobile devices.
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.
* High compatibility with various AVCHD camcorders and players
* Powerful editing functions to polish your shot video
* Capture pictures from AVCHD videos.

Code:
***********.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeeavchdconverterformac.html
[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/avchdconvertermac.jpg[/img]

[b]How to convert AVCHD camcorder videos on Mac?[/b]

This tutorial will show you how to convert AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts, .mod, .tod) files to all popular videos suitable for different multimedia players with [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b] step by step. Before you start, please download, install and launch [b]Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac[/b].

Step 1: Load AVCHD camcorder video files
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or go to "File > Add files" from the main menu to load files you want to convert.

Step 2: Choose output format for your players
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, then click "" to choose destination folder for saving output files.

Step 3: Start AVCHD video conversion on Mac
After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" big button to start converting. You can check the converting progress from the converting window.
Old Jun 27, 2011, 10:22 PM
Veteran

Talking Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Text on Mac OS X

PDF Converter for Mac is a nonsuch PDF tool to help Mac users convert PDF to Word documents(*.doc), Excel spreadsheets(*.xls), PowerPoint presentations(*.pptx), EPUB eBooks(*.epub), Text files(*.txt) and HTML pages(*.html). Mac users can choose any formats they need to convert to and all the conversion can be done within only one program.

With PDF Converter for Mac, you can:
* Print restricted PDF files
* Resize images of PDF files
* Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office
* Share PDF files on internet easily
* Change contents in any existing PDF files
* Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files
* Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel
* Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony reader and more
* Extract the text, images, graphics, tables and hyperlinks for reusing in other applications

Code:
***********.pdf.converter-for-mac.com/
[img]***********.pdf.converter-for-mac.com/images/pdfconvertermac.jpg[/img]

[b]How to use this PDF Converter for Mac?[/b]

First download the PDF Converter for Mac and install it on your Mac.Then follow the 3 simple steps below to convert PDF files on Mac now.

Step1. Import PDF files
To import PDF files to convert, you just need to drag and drop PDF files to the panel. And also, you can choose "File -> Add PDF Files" in menu of the toolbar to add PDF files.

Step2. Choose the format to convert and customize your conversion
Click on the gear icon in the pop-up window, you can choose the output format: MS Office Word (.doc), MS Office Excel (.xls), MS Office PowerPoint (.pptx), HTML Document (.html), Electronic Publication(.epub).

Step3. Start Converting
Click "Convert" button to convert PDF files. Each PDF file will be converted as the format you choose. After conversion, you can click the format icon to open the converted file.