CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 30, 2011, 04:00 AM
Veteran

Default Mac Convert Panasonic LX5 AVCHD Lite to H.264 MOV to YouTube for Uploading

sponsored links

Mac Convert Panasonic LX5 AVCHD Lite to H.264 MOV to YouTube for Uploading
I have a Panasonic DMC-LX5 which is just fabulous for recording videos in AVCHD Lite 720p format, the detail is incredible and I can easily switch to movie mode at the click of a button. And nowadays, I just take it along for traveling in Hanoi, Vietnam, Laos where all seals live by the sea, occasionally they venture inland up streams, but not often. The scenery is so beautifully, and I record some more movies and want to upload to youtube for sharing with my parents. But YouTube does no support AVCHD Lite files yet. One of the fast solutions is to convert 720p AVCHD Lite videos to HD H.264 MOV, then upload the MOV to YouTube. For my friend’s recommendation, I just use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the Mac Panasonic LX5 AVCHD Lite to H.264 MOV converter.

Have a look at the steps below to upload DMC-LX5 AVCHD Lite videos to YouTube on Mac OS X like Snow Leopard.
Step 1. Load Panasonic DMC-LX5 AVCHD Lite videos to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the Mac Panasonic DMC-LX5 AVCHD Lite to MOV converter, and click the "Add" button to load .mts videos for conversion.
Step 2. Choose QuickTime HD H.264 MOV format.
Click the "Format" option, and choose HD Video > H.264 HD MOV(*.mov), and the Mac AVCHD Lite to MOV converter will transcode the AVCHD Lite files to HD H.264 MOV for YouTube. And you can set the video size to 1280*720 by clicking “Settings” button.

Step 3. Convert DMC-LX5 AVCHD Lite to H.264 MOV for YouTube.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac Panasonic LX5 AVCHD Lite to MOV converter starts converting 720p AVCHD Lite to HD H.264 MOV for uploading to YouTube.
After the conversion is finished, log in your YouTube account and browse the output QuickTime H.246 MOV for uploading to YouTube. The Mac Panasonic DMC-LX5 Video to MOV converter also deinterlaces AVCHD Lite videos. It is easy to share camera video on YouTube without interlacing problem for watching on computer.

***********.aunsoft.com/mac_convert_panasonic_lx5_avchd_lite_to_h264_mov_f or_uploading_to_youtube/