CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 18, 2011, 04:26 AM
Veteran

Default 2011 Best Convention Tool-Import 1080p MTS to FCP X with ProRes Format

sponsored links

Transcode/Edit Panasonic SD900 50/60 AVCHD MTS files to Apple ProRes for FCP X

I have recently bought a Panasonic HDC-SD900 myself for its high definition and enjoy shoting videos with it. But I found a problem when editing the videos on my Mac because FCP X can not recognize the 1920x1080p 50 HD in AVCHD recording format shot with my camcorder. Then I searched on the Internet and found that Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is 2011 Best Convention Tool for its extreme conversion speed and optimal output file parameter setting option. It helps convert my AVCHD files to ProRes conveniently. Following I will show how to Transcode/Edit AVCHD MTS files to Apple ProRes for FCP X .

1. Import videos to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Just turn on your camcorder and connect it to Mac via USB. Then you can start importing MTS files from the camcorder. You will see video files from different data storages of your camcorder. Select the drive and click "Next".Then select "Import" to import selected video files from camcorder to Final Mate for Mac. After that, please click "Next" to continue.

2.Create a Movie for Converting 1920x1080p 50/60 MTS files to Apple ProRes.

Click the drop-down button of "Add Movie" icon and choose "For Convertion" to create a blank movie. Then drag and drop one AVCHD MTS video file or several files from Camcorder Tab to the blank movie in Movies Tab.

3. Export HD ProRes Video for Editing with FCP X.
Click the Export button and you will see a window, choose "export for editor", choose "final cut pro" and then "Apple ProRes 422".Browse where you want to store your video and click "OK",convertion will be completed in several minutes.

After convertion, you can Edit Videos with FCP X on Mac Computer.

Tips:
Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is designed for AVCHD, TOD, MOD camcorders, so mxf, vro, mov, mpg, mp4 files from digital cameras are not supported as input temporarily. If you want to convert such video files, please use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.

********prores-converter.com/2011/07/transcodeedit-panasonic-sd900-5060-avchd-mts-files-to-apple-prores-for-fcp-x/

Tags
1080p 50/60 to fcpx, 2011 best convention tool, avchd to apple prores, export videos to fcpx, transcode mts to prores