CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 01, 2011, 09:51 PM

Default Worth watching season

sponsored links

I've read all the books and now I've seen the show. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html]True Blood DVDI have to say, though I may be one of the few, I prefer the show. For me, Paquin's Sookie is MUCH more likable than the Sookie in Harris' books. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-golden-girls-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html]Gossip Girl DVDPaquin plays "Crazy Sookie" very well, and shows a lot of emotional vulnerability that makes her character believable, which I've never noticed in my several readings of the books. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/will-and-grace-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html]Brothers and Sisters DVDIn the books, though, she's just crazy and ignores a lot of good advice, and is very self-involved, never thinking about other people having reasons for doing the things they do.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/smallville-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]Smallville DVD Maybe my favorite change from the books to the series is that it's not all about Sookie. Other characters also get attention, and their own storylines, which makes the show that much more interesting to watch. On top of that, Stephen Moyer is an INCREDIBLE Bill with very real issues that show up in his personality. I look forward to dealing with the issues Bill has that were set up in the last episode of season 1 when the show comes back for season 2. I can't wait to continue watching this show next season. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-x-files-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]The Big Bang Theory DVDI'm sure it will be great! And as for the books, I do agree that reading them is a good thing, but I completely prefer Harris' other book series over the Stackhouse series. For me, that series is bland, and underwritten, especially compared to her Aurora Teagarden series.